• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 6 - I'm Going to Go Home and Sleep With My Wife

Farooq

Banned
I almost feel like the marginal benefit of having Tony come in over Dak isn't worth the risk of losing chemistry or Tony regaining sharpness.

I am making this post right after Dak throwing a TD to Beasley, but I don't think the difference is marginal personally. Linehan is doing a great job of protecting Dak and utilizing his strengths. I don't think you can run boots with Romo, but I do think he will go downfield more often. I think the offense is more explosive with Romo (well 2014 Romo).

Cu7DaxyUsAEz_gf.jpg

Damn you Favre.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Tbh i think that was strong armed, improvisational QB + good defense + shitty field.

Once we fixed the turf in Lambeau so it didn't turn into an icy, muddy mess every winter, our home field advantage wasn't as strong.

The solution is obvious

Call up the guys that maintain Soldier field?

That better be the case. I love Romo but Dak is the truth.

Romo has had his time, the dude's house is now built on a glass foundation. He's had some great years but people need to accept his prime has come and gone. He still has great play in him but without the Pentagon being built to protect him it will be just a matter of how soon will get hurt again.

This offense has gotten into a rhythm with Dak, Ezekiel and the receivers and putting Tony in would break that.

cdyhybrid

Man the Vikes are way behind the other top NFC teams as far as line play goes. ATL, GB and DAL give their QBs all day. SEA doesn't get a grade since they don't even try to field a good line

They're actually doing alright in pass pro today. Problem is they can't run the ball and it seems like no one but Jimmy can get open.

Romo has had his time, the dude's house is now built on a glass foundation. He's had some great years but people need to accept his prime has come and gone. He still has great play in him but without the Pentagon being built to protect him it will be just a matter of how soon will get hurt again.

This offense has gotten into a rhythm with Dak, Ezekiel and the receivers and putting Tony in would break that.

Exactly right. Well put.

Look withing yourself and know this to be true. The earlier you accept it the easier it will be.

Pats may very well make it

I refuse to believe that the Atlanta Falcons, when the going gets tough, will actually hunker down, show heart, and win at least 2 playoff games. They're gonna have to prove it to me

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
They HAVE to onside here. 15 free yards, even if you give up a FG its still 14. Kicking the ball through the back of the end zone is so unbelievably shitty (and its what theyre going to do)

Top Bottom