• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 6 - I'm Going to Go Home and Sleep With My Wife

bndadm

Ah McCarthy talking again about getting the run going to setup the pass.
Bullshit, Lacy is fine. We can run 59 minutes and doesn't mean anything if Rodgers and WR can't deal with the ball.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Look, the Pats are going to win the Super Bowl because all of the top NFC teams have clear flaws.

Vikings have a one dimensional offense.
Seahawks keep opponents in games.
Falcons have a young, mistake-prone defense.
Packers offense keeps on shitting itself.
Cowboys don't do enough blow to match the 90s teams.

Maybe the Cardinals will figure it out but Carson looks pretty toast.

The sooner we make peace with it, the easier it will go down.

And the Detroit Football Lions?

KingBroly

Banned
I honestly thought the Steelers would be the AFC Champs, but holy hell it's rough rn

Cowboys may challenge Vikes for NFC title

Cowboys will go back to Romo, lose their mojo, and try to go back to Dak but it'll be too late at that point. Vikes are going to the Super Bowl unless some miracles happen.

I don't see anyone stopping the Patriots though. They look like a team on a Mission right now.

necrosis

Nobody wants to watch the Colts Texans game.
He didn't impede his action. It was more of a body on body.

Don't compare that to grabbing a right arm prior to the receiver going up for the ball on a fourth down. Calls don't really compare.

he slowed him down & certainly did impede his action

i'll agree that the dpi on julio was more egregious, but both should have been called imo

but i guess i'm biased

He's so lucky in the lottery, he actually scored tickets in the pit of the amphitheater! By far the closest I'll ever be

That's amazing!

I meant to tell you since I know you're a huge fan of great shows, I saw Sigur Ros last weekend and they are 100% absolutely cannot miss if they come to town. Along with Tool and Phish best visual presentation I've ever seen, the energy was incredible.

I'm off on my bike to make victory love to my woman. I'm going to bend her over, pretend she's Travis Frederick and give a nod to Beasley in the slot.

Peace out enjoy SNShitfest!

vikki

I feel bad for Andrew Luck. I think we're witnessing a slow progression into insanity with him. I don't think he believes what he's telling the interviewer, it sounds like stuff he thinks he's supposed to say. Give it a couple years and he's gonna turn into Ray Finkle if he can't accept that it's okay that he hasn't been as successful as he wanted.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Ah McCarthy talking again about getting the run going to setup the pass.
Bullshit, Lacy is fine. We can run 59 minutes and doesn't mean anything if Rodgers and WR can't deal with the ball.

Yeah I saw him say that and it was odd

I honestly don't know what people want him to say though. He doesn't have the answers. Players aren't making plays and he's not making great play calls. I doubt there's any great insight that McCarthy can provide that would be a revelation.

squicken

I feel bad for Andrew Luck. I think we're witnessing a slow progression into insanity with him. I don't think he believes what he's telling the interviewer, it sounds like stuff he thinks he's supposed to say. Give it a couple years and he's gonna turn into Ray Finkle if he can't accept that it's okay that he hasn't been as successful as he wanted.

He did make the playoffs his first 3 years, losing in the AFCCG just two years to the Pats. No #ringz yet but he's doing pretty good

one more thing before I go:

R0GsTSi.gif

tumblr_inline_n2t1slJX8S1r3mxc5.gif

BigAT

Don't watch that garbage tonight, come and watch a real football game. Giants/Steelers in the MaddenGAF league.

twitch.tv/bigehtee

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Brockass throw

Posting gifs to brag on your player burning a 6th string UDFA special teams player playing with one of the worst pass defenses in the league.

ok
And he pushed off!

That's like hunting wolves out of a helicopter. Why the helicopter? You already have a rifle!

I admit this may not be the greatest analogy

vikki

He did make the playoffs his first 3 years, losing in the AFCCG just two years to the Pats. No #ringz yet but he's doing pretty good

Don't get me wrong, I like the guy, but every interview I see with the guy, he just looks off. For instance, they brought up his contract and he started going on about pressure being a privelage. It just sounded like he was parroting someone instead of believing what he was saying. It's not just that, he seems really jittery when the toic of his performance on the teams success comes up. And it seems to have gradually gotten worse.

Top Bottom