• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 7 [OT] - Challenge of the SuperFrauds

Slo

He hasn't committed a crime

LmkeVqQ.gif

Talamius

Fair enough. But would you pay 500+ for a Nintendo console that could do that?

I think that is a market that does not exist.

Hopefully Nintendo can make this cheap as fuck.

Switch only has a chance IMO if it's $249 and gets to $199 as quickly as possible. If Nintendo debuts at $299+ it's dead in the water. Still a lot of unanswered questions on framerate in portable mode and battery life as well.

Hindl

Switch only has a chance IMO if it's $249 and gets to $199 as quickly as possible. If Nintendo debuts at $299+ it's dead in the water. Still a lot of unanswered questions on framerate in portable mode and battery life as well.

Depending on the specs, I think $299 could work but that's the upper limit. $249 would be great tho and could actually make this thing a success

Draxal

No business giving the guy the extension they did given that information. Its a black eye on the organization (no pun intended) and they should not hesitate to cut him and move on. Which again - I believe they will next week after this Rams game. They'll give the illusion of support and move on. Mara isn't one to let this kind of shit fester.

On a totally different subject (ad not in line with the excitement for the Switch which looks great in its own right) - the Eurogamer tech piece with Mark Cerny has me super super excited for the PS4 Pro!

Ayup, pretty much every one of us here wanted him cut, guess we were all vindicated in the end.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Was the game cancelled yet?

Can't wait for Rodgers to rip off a 400 yard 158 rating night so everyone can pretend that there is no problem.

Jarnet87

Depending on the specs, I think $299 could work but that's the upper limit. $249 would be great tho and could actually make this thing a success

I just have a hard time seeing the casual gamer paying 300 or more when they can get a PS4 or XB1 for the same price, or for $100 more getting a pro/scorpio (if the scorpio is $400). Wii U was $300 base, $350 for the 32gb. 250 is good, 200 is a killer price and it has to be one sku.

bionic77

I just have a hard time seeing the casual gamer paying 300 or more when they can get a PS4 or XB1 for the same price, or for $100 more getting a pro/scorpio (if the scorpio is $400). Wii U was $300 base, $350 for the 32gb. 250 is good, 200 is a killer price and it has to be one sku.
Would be impressive if they could sell it for 200.

250 seems like best case scenario.

squicken

I really hate that every year GB-CHI is a primetime game. It reminds me of the 80s/90s when the LA Rams and 49ers were always a primetime game. It's not a rivalry if one team wins every time. GB is 34-14 in the Favre-Rodgers era

Top Bottom