• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 7 [OT] - Challenge of the SuperFrauds

JABEE

Fuck the Giants and the "classy" Mara family. Congratulations for being rich and owning a team for a long time. It won't buy you virtue or morals.

bionic77

Down to 2 in office elimination.

I bet it all on Packers and she is riding the VikeBike.

Close to 300 bucks on the line.

I am so close I can taste it!

JABEE

Down to 2 in office elimination.

I bet it all on Packers and she is riding the VikeBike.

Close to 300 bucks on the line.

I am so close I can taste it!
You have nothing to worry about with Wentz on your side. It's Fraudgers who will let you down!

Edit: Never mind, He's playing the Bears. You're golden.

Cowher essentially saying Rodgers and McCarthy don't even talk at this point. Wow. Shame on McCarthy for letting it get to that point as the HC but if that's true it really lends credence to the idea that Rodgers thinks he's above coaching. Hopefully his crashing back to Earth humbles him a little bit.

Jarate

Banned
Cowher essentially saying Rodgers and McCarthy don't even talk at this point. Wow. Shame on McCarthy for letting it get to that point as the HC but if that's true it really lends credence to the idea that Rodgers thinks he's above coaching. Hopefully his crashing back to Earth humbles him a little bit.

I wouldn't talk to a lame duck coach too

FIRE MIKE MCCARTHY

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Fundamentals, turnovers, we get those fixed we will be fine........

Getting you ready for the press conference after the game

We will get better, never won a game after turning the football over 4 times, nothing's broken, blah blah blah

Packers are going to win this game though so expect a smarmy McCarthy this time.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Bears....have a better offense than the Packers.

Packers...have a better defense than the Bears.

What sort of crazy world is this?

Top Bottom