• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 7 [OT] - Challenge of the SuperFrauds

Road to 8-8 still alive!

We good!

atQEjR9.png

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
What a nice ending Rams.... if that was on the receiver or Keenum it doesn't matter... good QB's don't have WR's on the wrong page.

Yeah I agree it was like "haha Ohio State lost!....wait"

Bret will never be *that* bad give him some credit.

Arkansas always sits on that line between mediocrity and good anyway. Bielema is perfect for that line because we're never getting anyone that is a bigger name. Our only actual path to a championship is an up and coming unknown but nobody is going to pay that guy $4+ million a year.
Go beg Bobby to come back.. he made that cokehead Mallett look competent. Tell him we won't judge you for banging 20 year old coeds on your bike without a helmet.. After all, it's not like he did what Lou did and shoot a commercial with Jessie Helms (the guy who wanted to stop MLK Jr Day from becoming a national holiday)

Also I can hope Bret becomes Smith.. I CAN HOPE. I'm still sitting here pissed and it's fucked up my entire day still. (no BG, I will not calm down. Don't ask.)

That was such a Rams way to go out. So glad I got up at 6am to watch this mess of a team. Yet in 20 years, Fischer will still be the head coach.

Go beg Bobby to come back.. he made that cokehead Mallett look competent. Tell him we won't judge you for banging 20 year old coeds on your bike without a helmet.. After all, it's not like he did what Lou did and shoot a commercial with Jessie Helms (the guy who wanted to stop MLK Jr Day from becoming a national holiday)

Also I can hope Bret becomes Smith.. I CAN HOPE. I'm still sitting here pissed and it's fucked up my entire day still. (no BG, I will not calm down. Don't ask.)
Calm down

squicken

Giants had 250 yards offense. I know they have a winning record but I am pretty sure they are a fraudulent team. Against quality opponents they have been worked over

lol even Rich Aizen making fun of McAdoo, for a man with a big play sheet he only knows 5 plays..

He's overwhelmed. It's where I am with the offense. Give it to Sully and concentrate on being a head coach. I've said it before. He's calling plays scared. Doesn't want to get the turnover, doesn't trust the offensive line, etc.

Hindl

Giants had 250 yards offense. I know they have a winning record but I am pretty sure they are a fraudulent team. Against quality opponents they have been worked over

Well yeah they picked off Kase Keenum 4 times, and until that last drive they scored 3 points through 45 minutes. The playcalling was just a bunch of shitty screens. If they can get an OL and TE then maybe they'll be able to use all their weapons, but at this point it's just not coming together for them

Both teams are trash..you act like the Giants this great team, they haven't been to the playoffs in 4 seasons, coming off of back to back 6-10 seasons..

Striker

Both teams are trash..you act like the Giants this great team, they haven't been to the playoffs in 4 seasons, coming off of back to back 6-10 seasons..
Minnesota, Atlanta and Seattle are the top teams in the conference. Philly and Green Bay have their own problems.

They have Eli though. They should always be contending.
This isn't the NBA or is anyone Peyton in the league. Brees is good but the Saints are still craptacular.

Top Bottom