• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 7 [OT] - Challenge of the SuperFrauds

Poor Panthers. They'll be facing a 3-4 Rams team in two weeks.

CSQqlwPUYAAc4od.png

squicken

Thing was, previous play to Quick was a good throw. Quick just has no ball skills. He jumped up for the catch like 3 seconds early. He's so terrible. Doesn't belong in the league

Lmao the 9ers run defense is even worse then the Browns was last year. Apparently they already have or almost given up 1000 yds rushing. I told you about O'Neil !

JABEE

Thing was, previous play to Quick was a good throw. Quick just has no ball skills. He jumped up for the catch like 3 seconds early. He's so terrible. Doesn't belong in the league
It was too wide, behind and too high. I think it was a bad throw based on where Quick was on the field.

Giants offense last year average 26 points a game, this year 17, Ben McAdoo needs to give up the play calling during the bye, should take a page from his predecessor, just be the damn HC,,

Drakeon

Lmao the 9ers run defense is even worse then the Browns was last year. Apparently they already or have almost given up 1000 yds rushing. I told you about O'Neil !

We warned them BG.. FMT and everyone said we were nuts..

We warned them
I don't think any 49ers fan was thrilled we hired O'Neil. I was really excited for Vrabel, but then he pulled out.

I think most of us were just hoping his defense in Cleveland was a fluke. Clearly, we were in denial.

Top Bottom