• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 7 [OT] - Challenge of the SuperFrauds

Slo

its so weird to me that a team like Minnesota can be so smart when theyre building the defense and doing everything else but can't do anything about the offensive line for 2 years now

They've been trying, they've just been missing. Out two starting OTs are done for the year, and our big free agent acquisition was Boone from SF. Still garbage.

CveDBrWWEAUCWu1.jpg

GOAT

nbraun80

lol these penalties are getting ridiculous, watching the phins/bills game, he catches a 30 yard pass, spins the ball on the ground, boom taunting. ok nfl, ok.

Line_HTX

I've seen more random debris on the field today than I think the rest of the year combined.

At least two crumpled up paper things, what looked like a pamphlet, a balloon, and we're not even done with the first quarter. Philly what's going on?

EDIT: What the fuck kind of call is that? Obvious and blatant pass interference

Throwing balloons? Damn Philly fans and their trash.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
The NFL is a garbage product right now

Minnesota and Philly needed to be a good game since it's basically the number one matchup at the 1pm slot.

All the other games are ho-hum matchups with small draws.

If New England vs Pittsburgh is a New England blowout, it'll be another blah day for football.

Parkey been a hell of a lot better since that fuckfest his first game.
I love how everyone tried to pile on after his first game like he was just gutter trash. He literally joined the team like hours ago before that performance. Credit to the staff for keeping him

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Seeing all of this today, and people still can't figure out why NFL viewership is low....

Viewership is down for the NFL this year? Legit question I don't keep up with this kind of stuff but that is interesting if true. Losing viewers is the only way the NFL would even consider making any changes to the game.

Perhaps they can start by allowing 'fun' to be a part of the game again. It's ridiculous how easy someone can get a taunting penalty. I want to see touchdown celebrations and players getting hype after a good play. It's entertaining television.

MechDX

Minnesota and Philly needed to be a good game since it's basically the number one matchup at the 1pm slot.

All the other games are ho-hum matchups with small draws.

If New England vs Pittsburgh is a New England blowout, it'll be another blah day for football.

Brocktober continues Monday

Top Bottom