• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 7 [OT] - Challenge of the SuperFrauds

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Omg lmao Kevin Hogan again on the fucking run. Gained 15 yds

hogans_heroes.jpg

squicken

Eagles should be content to play field position here. This game is just going to have a team that lost and another team that let them lose it

bionic77

Vikings defense is legit.

So is the Eagles (at home), though to a lesser degree. Wentz has had some bad decisions but they are not putting him in great spots either.

Sometimes it's ok to punt guys!

BajiBoxer

Banned
I love how everyone tried to pile on after his first game like he was just gutter trash. He literally joined the team like hours ago before that performance. Credit to the staff for keeping him
Agreed. I really like the Parkey pickup. He showed he had the ability to be very good as a rookie. Just needed confidence. Great player to take a chance on for a bad team.

Isn't he like a 6th round pick? Are you being serious right now?

Edit: 7th round pick starting in his first year
Who cares where he was picked. They gave away a promising chip pick so he cosplay and he has been terrible. Teams should start all 7th round picks I guess that way there wouldn't be any expectations. And my god Wentz has been terrible the last 2 games. Took the league like 3 games to figure him out

JABEE

Who cares where he was picked. They gave away a promising chip pick so he cosplay and he has been terrible. Teams should start all 7th round picks I guess that way there wouldn't be any expectations. And my god Wentz has been terrible the last 2 games. Took the league like 3 games to figure him out
Not. He played well against Detroit.

Top Bottom