• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 7 [OT] - Challenge of the SuperFrauds

Can we get some Lions commentary instead of some of these other scrub teams with out elite QBs. Can't watch the game right now but I see Darius Slay is hurt. How bad?

:jnc typical :kas

I'm watching the Skins/Lions game, because my only other option is Jest/Ratbirds.

Here's my take:
Stafford is a fat fucking misery of soul sucking to the city of Detroit and will probably vote for Trump.

Fitts

Happy to get the TD, but we gotta get the pass established again. If running's working then stick with it, but if we can get Cooper involved it's game over.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Man, seeing Blair not even try to tackle pisses me the fuck off.

What the fuck are you doing Blair?

tx3UAaz.gif

squicken

Norv and Zimmer are going to have to have a great day b/c it just seems like any offense is going to be difficult. Best RB is out and can't pass block. Bradford looking shaky w/pressure as well

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Rando we need some of that water that Russ has to help Kessler come back.

Bengals are showing zero respect right now. Infact they're being disrespectful.

Maybe because he is a hunter and *gasp* bills and eats animals

He bills the animals before he eats them? Asshole...

I kinda forgot the previous stage of our offense, stalling inside the 20 to kick FGs. Glad it's back. :')

#Progress

I will say we are playing harder and better against the bills than we have the previous 4 years so I like what I'm seeing at least. But too many mistakes and penalties are going to kill us.

Top Bottom