• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 7 [OT] - Challenge of the SuperFrauds

Beach

The last 15 minutes if the Raiders game has been borderline unwatchable. Bad play and refs taking 3 minute each time to call penalties.

chadskin

MMehtaNYDN: Fitzpatrick says the owner, GM and coaches stopped believing in him. Candid stuff

MMehtaNYDN: Fitzpatrick: "I think I should start every week."

lol

Woof Wooof Wooooooooof

That one was a barker.

Aint no fixing that line, but they need to rework the playcalling exclusively for short rhythm passes. Maybe they can do enough.

They have to get gimmicky but the defense will still keep us golden this year.

Realistically no chance at a championship this year though the way that line played.

JABEE

Look at this abomination.
LGVE30V.jpg

Dolphins fanbase:

"Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew"

gg, Bills

squicken

They have to get gimmicky but the defense will still keep us golden this year.

Realistically no chance at a championship this year though the way that line played.

Philly was squatting on the short throws. All that throwing short was going to bring was a pick 6. Really, the only analysis on this game is the offensive line. They either fix it or nothing else matters. I think Norv should have run the ball more early on

But they were going to have day like this so hopefully it is never this bad again. Bears don't have Philly's pass rush so it shouldn't be so bad next week

Trey

On to next week. Bills gonna have a whole fit against patriots if they come in hurting like this week. Not looking good, bills absolutely need that run game rolling. Defense is hanging on by a thread too.

Top Bottom