• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 7 [OT] - Challenge of the SuperFrauds

ACE 1991

Vikings @ Eagles is one of the clowniest games I've seen in a while. Wentz had a pretty shit game, but it's to be to hard on him when he's a rookie playing against one of the best defenses in football behind a subpar o-line.

Trey

Bills have a long way to go. Not in the worst positions after 7 weeks but that afc and divisional record is looming large.

Best Dolphins win I've seen in ages. Just pure domination from both lines. THAT'S how you win football games. Not with QB play exclusively. Tannehill made a few big passes when he needed to but the Dolphins won because of the rest of the team more than him.

LJ11

Missed this disaster but expected the outcome.

Worst part is I got to watch this brutal fucking loss right as I was seated for a late lunch.

Fuck the Phins. Fucking hate this sport.

beast786

213dfa05aefd0b4996be2505a6abb76a.jpg

Duxxy3

So all of the teams that could be in the way of the Patriots are blowing up.

Should we just skip the AFC ahead to february?

Chiefs played like shit for the majority of the game, made their own luck a couple of times and got bailed out by dumbfuck Saints mistakes a couple of times.

So the Rats/Jets game is over and they choose to show "a competitive game" and they pick Mia/Buff at 28-17 instead of the Indy/Ten game.

And they wonder why ratings suck. Stop being a fiery pit of suck yourself, you morons.

JABEE

E-A-G-L-E-S

EAGLES

4-2.

Beat the undefeated Vikings and stomped on Halloween Eyes!

Howie for President!

Love you YH

BTM

Raiders/Jags game has slowed to a snails pace...jesus

And King the punter just ran 25 yards for a first down. lol

Top Bottom