• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 8 |OT| - Plays of the Week

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Nobody

NFLGAF will be closed for business tonight. I'm making the sign right now.

You don't have to close it for people not to show up.

The Titans and Jags are literally the most irrelevant teams in the league that most people forget even exist.

This thread will be a ghost town.

squicken

You don't have to close it for people not to show up.

The Titans and Jags are literally the most irrelevant teams in the league that most people forget even exist.

This thread will be a ghost town.

This game is literally "we have to give every team a TNF game so let's just get them both out of the way at the same time"

Thing is I am sure it will be a close game

j-wood

Tennessee is the best team in the division right now and the closest to being complete. Mularkey sucks though

I want to believe.

I'm just tired of us doing the same shit to lose games. We should have beaten the colts last week. Should have beaten the raiders. Should have beaten the vikings.

But we do the same shit at critical times in the game, and blow it.

MechDX

I want some Apple Crisp

post-14572-Wonka-YOU-GET-NOTHING-YOU-LOSE-CYzZ.gif

jmdajr

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Tried playing Steam games through my Nvidia Shield Tablet last night. It worked fine but some people like Eleuin and the NFL GAF group chat got weird messages from me like:

j5Jb2WO.png

Seems odd considering I'm just sitting in the other room with a controller and the tablet.

RBH

Tried playing Steam games through my Nvidia Shield Tablet last night. It worked fine but some people like Eleuin and the NFL GAF group chat got weird messages from me like:

j5Jb2WO.png

Seems odd considering I'm just sitting in the other room with a controller and the tablet.

Damn, looks like wienke was drunk as fuck last night!

BigAT

j5Jb2WO.png

Seems like those messages maintain the quality of your posts in here.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
What'd ya get on Steam, wienke?

Well I apparently have.....710 games? So I was just wanting to play them somewhere other than directly at my PC.

Most recently I just finally added a few months of Humble Monthly and the last two BTA Humble Bundles.

MechDX

James Palmer ‏@JamesPalmerTV 24s24 seconds ago
Caldwell listed 5 reasons why Stafford is so good down late in games. #5) He has no fear. Some shrink in those moments. He plays bigger

All right NFL Age.

3...2...1....go!

Top Bottom