• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 8 |OT| - Plays of the Week

this_guy

Nintendo is awesome I don't know what's wrong with you guys.

Also, Brock is an awesome QB I don't know what's wrong with you guys.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I'm gonna watch a bit tonight all because I keep hearing about how terrible Bortles' mechanics are when throwing.

Apparently he takes forever to wind up and throw?

I need to see this.

You've been blessed to see Tebow play

So it's just faster than that anyway

Eleuin

Tried playing Steam games through my Nvidia Shield Tablet last night. It worked fine but some people like Eleuin and the NFL GAF group chat got weird messages from me like:

j5Jb2WO.png

Seems odd considering I'm just sitting in the other room with a controller and the tablet.

weirdo

My biggest fear is that the Cowboys OL will be able to shut down the Eagles DL and zeke will have a monster game. Funny how everyone is so quick to say you shouldnt draft RBs high, but that is paying off huge for the Boys this year.

Lots of studs coming out of this draft. There were rumors that the Cowboys were going to take Bosa and were surprised the Chargers took him, and good god he looks like a beast.

MechDX

More like when Madden came out with QB vision and there was a cone showing you were the ball was getting thrown.

Cone? More like a sliver of light aimed right at Hopkins. Every damn play nearly.

AT? I tweeted out your waggle comment. Bread said he would cover any royalties I may owe

j-wood

I miss times when our games actually meant something. Sometimes we even played for the AFC championship! God, we had some battles with the Jags.

McNair vs Brunnell. George vs. Taylor. Smith vs. Mason.

Sigh.

Hindl

Damn Russell better get more Recovery Water

The Seahawks’ new starting left tackle hasn’t started a football game since Pee Wee league

The Seattle Seahawks have had issues along the offensive line, but nothing puts it in perspective quite like the team’s new starting left tackle, who has never started at the position in his life and hasn’t even started a football game since he was in a youth league.

Even then, he didn’t play offensive tackle.

“Never,’’ Fant told The Seattle Times in August when asked about his experience at the position. “Never. Never had one [game] in my life.’’

BigAT

Cone? More like a sliver of light aimed right at Hopkins. Every damn play nearly.

AT? I tweeted out your waggle comment. Bread said he would cover any royalties I may owe

The check for the Twitter royalties from Bread just bounced. What the hell kind of two bit operation is this?

Bitanator

Looks like Romo is ramping up to start actually practicing next week, been doing more work the past couple days in helmet and pads today. I think he starts for the Steelers game

Bread

Banned
You're such a bitch.

Anyways so at work we were discussing worst one line rejections we've ever gotten and the two best ones were:

"I only talk to you because we work together"

and

"I thought you were gay?"

Anyone care to add to the list?
why didn't your coworkers contribute to the list

cdyhybrid

You're such a bitch.

Anyways so at work we were discussing worst one line rejections we've ever gotten and the two best ones were:

"I only talk to you because we work together"

and

"I thought you were gay?"

Anyone care to add to the list?
My friend Bread wanted me to post this one for him:

"I only eat burritos with rice"

Nialrot

Hoping for a somewhat serviceable game tonight with little to no fuckball but who am I kidding.

At the minimum, it would be great if Bortles could get his head out of his ass for one game this year.

Sigh...

bionic77

I'm so confused over gaming sides reaction to Switch's screen res. It's a gaming device, 720p is perfectly fine and is cost and performance efficient.

"Bu... Buhh... My $600-$800 tablet has a 4k screen" well no shit.

Just not long ago we were gushing over 720p games, hell, PS4 and Xbox1 still have games that can't hit 1080p...

Edit:
I will never understand the graphics thing, it's kind of like CGI. It's great, but how much greater will it get in from x amount of time to x amount of time? Just shows the hypocrisy of a lot of console gamers who say PC isn't for them.
You are confused by the Internet then.

Subtlety and intelligence are not valued on the internet. People value volume and speed. Everyone has to have a reaction within 20 seconds.

Form your own impressions and ignore what most of these idiots post.

It is also amusing that most of the negative reactions are from people who would never by what they are shitting on (see every thread announcing something from Apple, MS, Sony, Nintendo, etc).

Man God

Non-Canon Member
You are confused by the Internet then.

Subtlety and intelligence are not valued on the internet. People value volume and speed. Everyone has to have a reaction within 20 seconds.

Form your own impressions and ignore what most of these idiots post.

It is also amusing that most of the negative reactions are from people who would never by what they are shitting on (see every thread announcing something from Apple, MS, Sony, Nintendo, etc).

The people who shit on apple but rush out to buy the stuff still are my favorite group.

Top Bottom