• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 8 |OT| - Plays of the Week

BigAT

GOAT Halloween costume?

CwA9YYuWEAQpTMY.jpg

Last week Giants/Rams started off Fuckball Sunday and ended with the year of kickers, this week NFC Least teams book end the day, I am going to Apologize for the NFC Least shitfest before it starts..

Might skip out on Dak and Wentz for Game 5 tbh

Seahawks DE Michael Bennett will undergo arthroscopic knee surgery to repair cartilage, expected to miss 2-3 weeks. es.pn/2eb3E8E

Ian RapoportVerified account
‏@RapSheet
Mentioned on #NFLGameDay one big name that's been part of trade talks: #Browns CB Joe Haden. If he shows he's healthy, this could ramp up

hmmm
Joe is the son of Cleve and I'll always love his presence in the city. But he's missed more games then he's played lately. And the occasional big plays given up at the wrong time.....still my boy though! He's squickens top boy.

If they got a good pick for joe I wouldn't be devastated. Trading Joe Thomas this season would make me angry ( don't believe or have any indication that would happen though :") )

Taking my two favourite sports in the world - Formula 1 and NFL - away from my TV screen.

Well sure but this game is live on the bbc. Well they're hiding it but it's there on red button on sat/cable only not freeview or iplayer for some weird reason. It's also streaming on other free to air sites.

I for one believe the Panthers should give up their first round pick for Joe Haden.

Well after the Panthers have their patented late season run to finish 7-9/8-8, saving the coach's job (because of late season "momentum" that they can take into the next season) and fucking up their draft position, that pick won't be THAT great.

Still wouldn't give it up for a maybe permanently broken corner tho

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 1m1 minute ago
The trade deadline is usually quiet, but teams are calling about a big-name #Jets DL: Sheldon Richardson. There were talks. Will it pick up?

EDIT: American racism exported to the UK!

duxstar

Anyone else find that audience shot hilarious ? There were like 12 different teams jerseys lol. I dont know why but it i found it funny

Top Bottom