• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 8 |OT| - Plays of the Week

Slo

Anyone else find that audience shot hilarious ? There were like 12 different teams jerseys lol. I dont know why but it i found it funny

Yeah, I think that's pretty telling and should discourage the NFL from starting a team there. There's a ton of ex-pats who buy a ticket just because they love American football, but it's not like a frequent London-playing team like the Jags is getting any particular traction there.

duxstar

Cousins in the red zone, man... jnc

Looking at that Target B2G1 on games

Heading there at halftime lol , hope all the good stuff didnt get bought out. I still cant decide between World of Final Fantasy or Skyrim. I hate getting 3 games of the same type so its definitely Titanfall 2, Tomb Raider, and an RPG.

Im hoping best buys is in a few weeks so i can get Dishonored 2, Uncharted 4, and Final Fantasy XV

MechDX

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 2h2 hours ago
Mentioned on #NFLGameDay one big name that's been part of trade talks: #Browns CB Joe Haden. If he shows he's healthy, this could ramp up

NFLTradeRumors.co ‏@nfltrade_rumors 54m54 minutes ago
A Number Of Contending Teams Have Discussed Possibly Trading For OTs Joe Thomas & Joe Staley http://bit.ly/2enW2xa #NFL

smoke-2.original.gif

duxstar

How many draft picks to land both Staley and Thomas?

Rumor is 9ers want a first for Staley but would probably be lucky to get a 2nd , also while we're at it, FUCK trent Baalke and Jed York, baalke needs to be fired asap.

The 49ers are 50 million dollars under the salary cap and expect people to watch this trash ?

Pepiope

Rumor is 9ers want a first for Staley but would probably be lucky to get a 2nd , also while we're at it, FUCK trent Baalke and Jed York, baalke needs to be fired asap.

The 49ers are 50 million dollars under the salary cap and expect people to watch this trash ?
Chip doesn't need a line.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
God damn you Bengals...

FUCK OFF for making me watch 'football' this early on a Sunday.

Slo

That was basically a punt.

That was a dumb decision. "It's like a punt" but CIN keeps their TO.

I have no problem with hucking it deep on 3rd and long. I'd much rather see that than tossing the ball out of bounds to avoid a turnover, just so you can bring the punt team on.

Just got an alert the jets are trying to trade Richardson.

Dumb

After giving Wilkerson the $$$ they can't afford to pay Richardson the big bucks he wants. He's gone after this season no matter what happens. Him talking about how playing downs at LB has increased his worth show's he already has one eye on free agency.

Pepiope

I have no problem with hucking it deep on 3rd and long. I'd much rather see that than tossing the ball out of bounds to avoid a turnover, just so you can bring the punt team on.
Then you just drop and take a sack. Run the clock. That pass gave CIN an extra 30+ seconds/saved TO.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
I want the Bengals coaching staff/front office to start suspending players and cutting game checks for these guys that commit retarded personal fouls. Shit needs to stop.

Marvin Lewis cannot control this team. When is enough?

This season is a wash so why not?

Sanjuro

I want the Bengals coaching staff/front office to start suspending players and cutting game checks for these guys that commit retarded personal fouls. Shit needs to stop.

Marvin Lewis cannot control this team. When is enough?

This season is a wash so why not?

Marvin Lewis has a life debt to the Bengals.

Top Bottom