• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 8 |OT| - Plays of the Week

Mindlog

Two penalties on the play and still give up the first down.
Eww and more.

Raiders, c'mon.

lowkey, Cam doesn't get that call.

squicken

Brock Osweiler 12 for 17, 110 yards, one touchdown no interceptions, 107.5 passer rating.

Lions D so bad they're making Brock look okay

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Clowney having a decent year

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
My boy Duke getting that first down.

Also one thing I think Pryor needs to work on is he keeps falling back 1 or 2 yards after a catch.

He had a first down there but turned back for some reason and ended up being a yard short.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Having Ebron back seems to have the offense confused. We would have an extra Tackle (Corey Robinson) check in on a lot of plays, helping with the blocking overall

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
TE's again making Brock look amazing lol

The past few seasons I've been critical about crow. But he's really improved and I'll say hue was right about him
viHOenx.jpg

Spinluck

I'm so baffled...

I know Colts D sucks, but they are playing like they were coached by a good coach today.

They are also getting consistent pressure on Smith and tackling in the open field.

Matrix

Fuller fix your small hands

Hue really uses all the guys on O. Gets the most out of the guys and utilizes their strengths. Never thought I'd be seeing Kevin Hogan on packages haha

Narag

I'm so baffled...

I know Colts D sucks, but they are playing like they were coached by a good coach today.

They are also getting consistent pressure on Smith and tackling in the open field.

playing like they realized the season isn't over yet

Top Bottom