• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 8 |OT| - Plays of the Week

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Assweiler strikes back

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Can't even tell if that was bad throw by Brock or miscommunication.

Either way they should not be having miscommunication issues still at this point. Your QB and star WR just ugh

Crow did it! Kaves original boy!
Crowell3.jpg

Matrix

Brock/Hop combo gave them 3.

Awesome

gogosox82

Either way they should not be having miscommunication issues still at this point. Your QB and star WR just ugh

True. The fact that its this far into the season and this is still happening makes me think its on Brock. Hopkins has already saved him on a couple of passes already today. It looked like it should have been over the shoulder but the way it was thrown it couldn't have been so maybe Hopkins was supposed to break it off? I seriously can't tell lol.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Nice kick by Prater. I think the offense got into somewhat of a rhythm and hopefully the defense is good for just one more turnover.

Story of the first half was third down conversions.

Fitts

How we stay in these games that we fuck ourselves so hard in I'll never understand. Hope Jack lights these guys up and we actually adjust coming out of halftime -- because we haven't done a great job of that this season.

Top Bottom