• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 8 |OT| - Plays of the Week

Probably won't matter too much in a 23 point game but I hate settling for 3 in the redzone. They've done it twice now in the second half

I guess its better than last year when they got big leads and then forgot how to play football completely.

Doorman

Surprised that that TD stood up, I thought they'd claim that the ground helped maintain possession or some random somesuch.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Live footage of Floy being disrespectful in the red suit.

raheemdance01.gif

TheFatOne

Fuck my life. I forgot to set my alarm clock. Well at least I will catch the last two quarters of the Pats game. That was a really damn fine drive. Knew the Pats offense would be ready to go against the Bills.

David NewtonVerified account
‏@DNewtonespn
Panthers have sacked Palmer seven times. They came into the game with 12.

A lot more edge pressure today, part of it coming from McDermott being more adventurous with his blitz packages, part of it just guys playing better.

EDIT: This is why I hate settling for field goals. It only takes a couple more times trading 3 for 7 for a blowout to suddenly turn back into a competitive game.

manfestival

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
This offense smh

Top Bottom