• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 8 |OT| - Plays of the Week

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
"Will Fuller went to the locker room"

Better just be to take a tiny shit.... fucking injuries.

Badgerst3

Buffalo Wild Wings has such shit beer selection.

Come with my boys for the game variety, always leave disappointed in food and beverage choices.

_woLf

my opinion of the refs in this game is summed by well by the fact that it started with a ref throwing a flag on earl thomas for giving him a hug

Gouty

Bloodborne is shit
Why does it fucking matter what happens to the ball out of bounds? He caught the pass, had two feet down, went out of bounds while still possessing the ball and then lost it out of bounds.

Fucking garbage

JABEE

Why does it fucking matter what happens to the ball out of bounds? He caught the pass, had two feet down, went out of bounds while still possessing the ball and then lost it out of bounds.

Fucking garbage
He was going to the ground

Pretty sure that exact same thing happened in the Bengals/Wash game and went the other away. Kelce took three fucking steps with the ball before he started going to the ground. This shit is getting really hard to watch.

Slurmer

Banned
Probably won't matter too much in a 23 point game but I hate settling for 3 in the redzone. They've done it twice now in the second half

I guess its better than last year when they got big leads and then forgot how to play football completely.

I think it's going to go down to the wire for sure.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Great Fuller out with leg injury

Who's next?

:/
giphy.gif

Matrix

Blue running all over the Lions

wut

Top Bottom