• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 8 |OT| - Plays of the Week

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
DM DIES

this is for DM making fun of shitty Brock

Fitts

HOOOOOOLY SHIIIIIIIIT HOW?!?!?!?!

Bucs have nobody to blame but themselves. 200 fucking penalty yards. Thank christ Carr had a career day.

Euron

The Raiders are a beautiful team

24+ penalties yet win in OT

Carr for MVP

Prepare your butt Brady ur gonna get #rekt

BigAT

The tie dream is dead...

aky6aa.gif~c200

Jake Ryan tackled his own guy. GJ

e: too easy. Not fair to him, but Haha needs to get over there, our backup backup CBs are as bad as you'd expect

Beach

I don't deserve this stress man. GG Bucs fans.

I think Carr passed Stafford and Ryan on the MVP discussion for sure

Brady will win.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
wow impressive throw and catch

Packers D wasn't even that bad there hah

Fitts

I'm still reeling from that. I hope the team isn't celebrating this victory because that was a disgusting display of discipline. D actually played pretty well and offense was outstanding.... except for the fucking penalties. I'm used to the team getting penalized a bunch but not like that. We have so many good things going on right now and we're handing games over because we're doing stupid shit. We should be out there destroying teams, not going to overtime and almost tying when we've had more than twice the offensive output of our opponent.

Happy to win but damn... clean this shit up.

I'm not saying I don't like him. Just wanting to see improvement. Talent is really bad so it may not be possible
I personally do, and am optimistic. I'm not just blindly supporting the guy because hes a brown. Continuality is the key here, and I believe we have the right guys. Can't say I've been overly optimistic about past guys

Edit: if I'm yankeehater Hue is my chip.....wait no that dosent right?

Top Bottom