• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 8 |OT| - Plays of the Week

QBs drafted before Carr:

Bortles
Manziel
Bridgewater

CwCeGpvUIAAq9qR.jpg

Where is Yung John anyway

Kelsdesu

I'm still reeling from that. I hope the team isn't celebrating this victory because that was a disgusting display of discipline. D actually played pretty well and offense was outstanding.... except for the fucking penalties. I'm used to the team getting penalized a bunch but not like that. We have so many good things going on right now and we're handing games over because we're doing stupid shit. We should be out there destroying teams, not going to overtime and almost tying when we've had more than twice the offensive output of our opponent.

Happy to win but damn... clean this shit up.

This.

We were clearly the better team and turned it into a shit show because we showed no discipline.

This "just win" mentality needs to go.

Joe PersonVerified account
‏@josephperson
Cam spitting fire. Says he plans to talk to Goodell about inconsistent calls, or non-calls. [regarding late/low/high hits]

He's going to give ze Goodellfuhrer a piece of his mind

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
RIVERS TAINT! RIVERS TAINT! RIVERS TAINT! RIVERS TAINT! RIVERS TAINT! RIVERS TAINT! RIVERS TAINT! RIVERS TAINT! RIVERS TAINT! RIVERS TAINT! RIVERS TAINT! RIVERS TAINT! RIVERS TAINT! RIVERS TAINT! RIVERS TAINT! RIVERS TAINT! RIVERS TAINT! RIVERS TAINT! RIVERS TAINT! RIVERS TAINT! RIVERS TAINT! RIVERS TAINT! RIVERS TAINT! RIVERS TAINT! RIVERS TAINT! RIVERS TAINT! RIVERS TAINT! RIVERS TAINT! RIVERS TAINT! RIVERS TAINT! RIVERS TAINT! RIVERS TAINT! RIVERS TAINT! RIVERS TAINT! RIVERS TAINT! RIVERS TAINT! RIVERS TAINT! RIVERS TAINT!

Mindlog

‏@josephperson
Cam spitting fire. Says he plans to talk to Goodell about inconsistent calls, or non-calls. [regarding late/low/high hits]

I wish him the best, but everyone around Cam should have been doing that for weeks.

#JusticeForCam

‏@josephperson

Let us know if he really does this week. Sure beat writers will follow up with him

Top Bottom