• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 8 |OT| - Plays of the Week

Packers coaching staff awful at handling the depth chart.
Yeah, that is one thing McCarthy/Capers are legitimately bad at.

(contrast to usual Pack fan complaints, which are generally standard spoiled fanbase fare)

Luckily(?) it's the NFL, and injuries always fix depth chart issues.

I'm probably reading into it too much but it seems like he has sound fundamentals. He sat his ass down in the end zone on the first one and the second one he sat there with the ball until they said it was a TD.

Just seems like he's making damn sure that it counts.

Edit: getting that first one confused...it was Geronimo

I can't keep up with all these rookies!
Dragged the toe on the sideline catch earlier, which might be the one you're thinking of. TD was indeed Geronimo.

SRTtoZ

What a pussy ass league. That was not a late hit, rewind it and let it play in normal speed and Ryan gets hit as he gets the ball away, and he just shoved him with his arms and Matt didnt even hit the ground. I don't get it, what do they want the defenders to do? Stop short of him and say "Yea Matt take your time make the pass"?

Talon

That was a makeup call for something. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Have we talked about Larry using the memory of his dead mother in a sponsorship for a for-profit university?

Slurmer

Banned
Cam apparently ripped the league after the game about the late hits he takes every game. Probably going to get a fine.

Watching most of their games, and then seeing other games, his rant was completely justified imo.

Fitts

That vid of Del Rio telling the team to "enjoy the win..." ugh. The culture isn't going to change and games are going to continue to be an uphill battle unless we hold our guys accountable for their actions. We could be unstoppable if we would just show a decent level of discipline.

Mrbob

So if the Packers remembered how to score points does that mean the Cubs are due to break out? That would be super.

So if the Packers remembered how to score points does that mean the Cubs are due to break out? That would be super.
I'm rooting for the Cubs tonight. If that series doesn't go to 7 games it will be a disservice to baseball and probably also mankind.

Top Bottom