• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 9 |OT| - This. is. the. GPODAWUND

Tom Penny

CwtIgLcVEAAtHSJ.jpg
Fucking Bill. I hate when he throws out beautifully left and right.

FTF

That's Bill!

I give it a 1% chance Bill actually wrote that.

Wait a minute, there's no way that was written by Bill. It sucks they most likely voted for him, but that letter and quote is very suspect.

It's also likely since Trump can't read he doesn't actually know what Bill's letter says.

Or he's making it all up. Yes, that makes me feel better, Trump is a liar and is making this up.

Massachusetts ain't going red even if the Celtics joined the endorsement

Seriously, Trump has now gotten the support of Schilling, Belichick, and Brady, and it isn't tilting shit in that state. Northbeast4life

LJ11

Shame we can't play D, Blanton has been trash tonight. It's amazing how important safety play is, this D goes straight in the gutter without a safety.

Sanjuro

Massachusetts ain't going red even if the Celtics joined the endorsement

Seriously, Trump has now gotten the support of Schilling, Belichick, and Brady, and it isn't tilting shit in that state. Northbeast4life

Brady didn't vote yet.

Also, I'm going to put Gary Johnson over the top!

Quotient

I hope to god it's true he didn't vote, but I think that ship has sailed.

It just surprises me that both Brady and BB would allow Trump to make it public. They have to realize how much negative attention it will bring on them and the organisation and not mention how it will impact the locker room.

Has Brady or Bill ever commented on previous elections, or endorsed previous candidates?

cdyhybrid

It just surprises me that both Brady and BB would allow Trump to make it public. They have to realize how much negative attention it will bring on them and the organisation and not mention how it will impact the locker room.

Has Brady or Bill ever commented on previous elections, or endorsed previous candidates?

LYaz2eF.png

FTF

If Trump made this up they have to call him out on it.

Also, Sea D needs a three and out here or something.

Trey

That comeback block is the exact sort of block the league said it wanted to get rid of. Why even promote those rules if you aren't going to enforce them?

Top Bottom