• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 9 |OT| - This. is. the. GPODAWUND

_woLf

I wouldn't call that indisputable evidence that he stepped out...that looks like as close as you can get, but not out

Quotient

Why is hanging around the Pats then?

Like I said, because Trump likes hangout with successful people. The Clintons spent time with Trump, i'm pretty sure they are not voting for him.

Again, I'm not questioning that Brady/BB didn't vote for Trump, but a photo of them at an event doesn't suggest that they endorse his political views.

cdyhybrid

Beautiful Flacco ball from Russ there.

Like I said, because Trump likes hangout with successful people. The Clintons spent time with Trump, i'm pretty sure they are not voting for him.

Again, I'm not questioning that Brady/BB didn't vote for Trump, but a photo of them at an event that doesn't suggest that they endorse his political views.

No, I mean if he wants to be around successful people, why would he hang around a team with zero championships?

Beach

Will always respect Belichick for wearing an Armenian flag pin when the Pats visited the White House and Obama. He didn't write that letter!

Top Bottom