• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 9 |OT| - This. is. the. GPODAWUND

_woLf

That is the exact same play that Kearse got called for OPI on earlier this season...and he pushed off again lol

squicken

SEA WRs have the best hands in the league for like 5 years running. So rarely to they drop anything and they make all the circus catches

o_0

the amount of trump signs I've seen around me is alittle alarming..

Thankfully here in LA we are too diverse, I've seen a handful of cars with trump stickers and no signs, but I know there are a lot of pockets with mostly white communities where they'd probably be all over the place or farther up north in the central valley, that area is probably full of trump signs.

Elite Rex Ryan defense. Getting shredded for the third week in row.
I mean, the Seahawks aren't even trying to run the ball and the Bills are getting dominated.

I really just wish this team would stop teasing me and be a complete fucking dumpster fire.

These flashes of competence and "Oh SHIT WE HAD A GOOD SEPTEMBER Y'ALL WE BACK" every year are fucking draining.

Just suck so I can do something else.

squicken

This SEA offense has been shut down all year and the Bills are making them look like the Greatest Show on Turf. Rex has to go

Top Bottom