• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 9 |OT| - This. is. the. GPODAWUND

SRTtoZ

Refs didnt hand them the ball until there was 5 seconds left. Holy shit.

These are the guys who decide a Billion dollar industry.

LJ11

You know, the Bills have been a disaster for 20 fucking years, but the fucking officiating right there was absolutely disgraceful. I know we're doormats but how the fuck do you screw that up. At least the booth is killing the officials, just garbage.

SickBoy

This officiating is terrible.

Also, I had mostly come around on Richard Sherman (largely because he seems like a great guy outside of the stage of the gridiron)... but that play really gives me pause.

Also, anytime I see Seahawks fans clamoring for PI, I can only think that's mighty rich.

Trey

Buffalo babies in here I swear.

Nah we usually have a good time in here with each other, watch some games and talk some shit. But it should end at stuff like that, diving at a kicker's knees while the play was blown dead because he jumped way offside. He could've done literally anything, but he dove at the knees, not even the ball.

That's not football.

You know, the Bills have been a disaster for 20 fucking years, but the fucking officiating right there was absolutely disgraceful. I know we're doormats but how the fuck do you screw that up. At least the booth is killing the officials, just garbage.

Reminds me of that Wisconsin Arizona state game a few years ago.

Fucking pathetic showing.

necrosis

Some horrible home cooking. Refs holding the ball till ~5 seconds left on the clock.

the refs have been fucking the hawks all night up until now

a lot of missed holding calls and a bad spot on one of lockett's returns

in no way is this "home cooking;" these refs are just shit

Beach

Seahawks fans complained about the officiating in the Super Bowl against the Steelers for years only to hold their tounge the last 5 years.

Gouty

Bloodborne is shit
Is it normal for the refs to allow a play to continue well after the playclock has expired?

Instro

-Refs miss personal foul call
-Refs force kicker out of game for one play due to the above
-Refs cause a delay of game

One of the worst sequences I've ever seen. Sorry Bills fans.

Top Bottom