• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 9 |OT| - This. is. the. GPODAWUND

squicken

CwtYx03XAAEnNCH.jpg:large

ref is still over the ball and :00 on the play clock. They never reset it

I hope all of you have a blessed life full of love and happiness. We are all so lucky to be alive. Can you imagine if we have to live with communism?

Afrikan

he was definitely playing it up lol

did you not see the replay? even though he was lucky enough to not get seriously injured....still a dangerous/Bitchass move on Sherman's part when he knew he was offsides. he slowed down...then still went for a dive at his knees by turning his back to him... didn't do a side ways dive spreading his arms out, which a normal block attempt looks like.

necrosis

love ppl acting like refs haven't absolutely assfucked the hawks two weeks straight and we've like bribed them or something just because one bad call goes the other way

love ppl acting like refs haven't absolutely assfucked the hawks two weeks straight and we've like bribed them or something just because one bad call goes the other way

It's okay friend. We know the truth. Others don't watch all of our games so they don't see us get fucked 12 times a year and only see the 4-5 games the Football gods bless us, but it's okay we should love everyone anyways. We are blessed to have Russell as our QB and a basketball player that catch balls for us.

are people blind? i'm not in the biz of defending the seahawks (even though i want them to win tonight!) but on that dick S hit, he literally touched the ball before hitting the kicker. even IF they allowed the play to go, there is no roughing as long as you touch the ball so that was never going to be called roughing.

as for the refs not blowing the whistle, i mean what is sherman supposed to do? the ball was snapped and the kicker in motion to kick it so what should he do?

the delay of game was ridiculous though

are people blind? i'm not in the biz of defending the seahawks (even though i want them to win tonight!) but on that dick S hit, he literally touched the ball before hitting the kicker. even IF they allowed the play to go, there is no roughing as long as you touch the ball so that was never going to be called roughing.

as for the refs not blowing the whistle, i mean what is sherman supposed to do? the ball was snapped and the kicker in motion to kick it so what should he do?

the delay of game was ridiculous though

You were always my favorite 49ers fan. God bless you and your family and hopefully you guys get a better owner!

Trey

Tyrod must have a deadzone in his vision in the middle of the field lol

Can't see a thing between the hashes.

Top Bottom