• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 9 |OT| - This. is. the. GPODAWUND

When the whole squad bouta be on tv
tumblr_lkplzi3MSh1qznsrc.gif

Pat Leonard
‏@PLeonardNYDN
Just saw @Giants O coordinator Mike Sullivan walk out onto the field holding the play sheet.....

itshappening.gif

If anything hopefully like... they made ANY sort of adjustment outside that 11 personnel during the bye

edit: lol mac has the play sheet now

Wonder what would happen if they opened this Giants game with a "salute to not being a wife beater" and had a bunch of dv victims roll out a giant American flag.

Thank you Browns for taking Joe Buck off our telecast for once

I becleve in Kessler!

I guess standing wise I hope the Eagles win since the Giants beat us already but you do know that every Eagles loss brings the Cleve one pick closer to the next Johnny Football

Pepiope

Thank you Browns for taking Joe Buck off our telecast for once

I guess standing wise I hope the Eagles win since the Giants beat us already but you do know that every Eagles loss brings the Cleve one pick closer to the next Johnny Football
Oh, I don't really care about the division, I know this season isn't about a Super Bowl. I just don't want you fucks to win. Dallas is horrible.

Top Bottom