• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 9 |OT| - This. is. the. GPODAWUND

MechDX

You and eznark have a meet up on the links?

Golf_Fights_Article2.jpg

My money is on Shane. EZ is worried that Trump might lose and all his behind the scenes string pulling will be for naught

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Dale Lolley ‏@dlolleyor 11m11 minutes ago Maryland, USA

Shefter reporting that Roethlisberger is on the field warming up. I can tell you that is not the case at this point #Steelers

Bacon

Only took them a season and a half

I think that running out short of the first down (against Baltimore?) pisses me off more than the fumble against the Rams

No Leon Hall today. hmm

That play was unbelievable. On every other play the guy takes contact and does two front flips but on that play he bafflingly steps out of bounds on third down with 6 inches to gain.

Only took them a season and a half

I think that running out short of the first down (against Baltimore?) pisses me off more than the fumble against the Rams

No Leon Hall today. hmm

Hall has been struggling. He's been playing some safety for us as well as slot corner and with Berhe active, it makes sense for him to sit. Especially with Jenkins, DRC and Apple all healthy.

Adams can play the same safety role that Hall has been doing for us if needed.

Good on Donnell finally being sat. Give Adams a bigger role and let Tye take the starting job. Can't be any worse then Donnell has been playing.

I also hope the Giants have let go of any loyalty towards Jennings and Paul Peekins gets a shot at some real playing time.

Striker

Hall has been struggling. He's been playing some safety for us as well as slot corner and with Berhe active, it makes sense for him to sit. Especially with Jenkins, DRC and Apple all healthy.

Adams can play the same safety role that Hall has been doing for us if needed.
Seems Sensabaugh passed Hall.

Kevin PatraVerified account
‏@kpatra
.@RapSheet just said Olivier Vernon has been playing with a “shattered hand.” Ouch.

yikes

I hadn't kept up with his injury outside the wrist but yikes

fake edit: "Mom's Throwing Batteries" holy shit jnc

You don't buy Bethesda games at launch. Wait 6 months until the mod community has finished releasing the game on PC (or 1 year for Bethesda to do it on console).

WedgeX

Banned
It's very nearly almost possibly football day!

While Montana might get Lions-Vikebikes, DC does not. Steeler-Ravens or Philly-Giants.

Can't decide.

Top Bottom