• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 9 |OT| - This. is. the. GPODAWUND

Jayhawk

At least you know you need to manage clock for an extra drive if you fail the 2 pt conversion earlier than at the end of the game. Classic Phil Simms.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
There is a mile between the Pats and everybody else, the NFC is garbage

NFC is not garbage. Patriots are head and shoulders above the rest of the NFL, yes, but who is below them in playoff contention in the AFC?

The Texans? The Chiefs? FOH with the boring ass Chiefs and Texans making the playoffs in the AFC again.

I don't know about Aaron Rodgers anymore but I'm snot going to doubt him yet. NFC still has the Lions, Falcons, Cowboys etc. fighting for position.

Far better Quarterback play, and relatively young QBs too.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
NFC is not garbage. Patriots are head and shoulders above the rest of the NFL, yes, but who is below them in playoff contention in the AFC?

The Texans? The Chiefs? FOH with the boring ass Chiefs and Texans making the playoffs in the AFC again.

I don't know about Aaron Rodgers anymore but I'm snot going to doubt him yet. NFC still has the Lions, Falcons, Cowboys etc. fighting for position.

Far better Quarterback play, and relatively young QBs too.

Official NFL power rankings:

1. Patriots

2. Cowboys

3. Broncos
4. Seachickens

5. Falcons/Raiders

Everyone else

Lions aren't jockeying for anything

‏@ESPNStatsInfo
49ers have allowed more than 200 rushing yds in 3 straight games. No other team has allowed more than 1 opponent to rush for 200 yds in game

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Hey guys, AR is closing in on 300 yards, everything is fine, just like the last two weeks. ....remember! Guys? Remember?

Blake Bortles indeed

It's all bullshit that McCarthy gets to use to shield himself from the media when they lose by just a little

bndadm

I dont watch the Bears game Monday, they beat Vikings. I don't watch the World series games 5 6 and 7, Cubs win.

I lose my Packer feed in the 4th..they come back.

I may no longer be able to watch Green BAY if I want them to win.

Raiders inactives. With Vadal Alexander out, maybe the o-line won't have double digit penalties. I like him tho, kid can play for being a 7th rounder.

Coaches are really high on Antonio Hamilton, wonder how many snaps he gets tonight.

Quarterback Connor Cook

Cornerback Sean Smith

Cornerback Dexter McDonald

Tackle Matt McCants

Tackle Vadal Alexander

Tight End Ryan O'Malley

Defensive Tackle Stacy McGee

Notables:

The Raiders will be without cornerback Sean Smith Sunday night, as he is recovering from a shoulder injury suffered against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Smith provides the team with a physical presence on the outside and has been a vital component of the defense this season. One other notable, with Smith down rookie cornerback Antonio Hamilton will be making his NFL debut against the Broncos.

j-wood

Well. Once again Mariota pretty much cost us this game single handedly.

He did some great stuff. But the three turnovers, and defensive touchdowns, were completely on him.

I don't understand. You just CANNOT make that last throw. You cannot.

EBreda

How pagano is still coaching the Colts is a hell of a mistery.
This Win (If it comes) is still gonna be a downer. Colts loose either way.

duxstar

Man luck with the terrible Kaepernick type throw that makes you wonder, was he as good as predicted coming out of college ? INTO the super classic, throw the team on your back avoid the sack Eli Manning like throw

Well. Once again Mariota pretty much cost us this game single handedly.

He did some great stuff. But the three turnovers, and defensive touchdowns, were completely on him.

I don't understand. You just CANNOT make that last throw. You cannot.

He's trying to do much. Thinks he has to single-handedly carry the team. He'll keep getting better, and hopefully the team builds their roster up.

Top Bottom