• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 9 |OT| - This. is. the. GPODAWUND

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Chris BurkeVerified account
‏@ChrisBurke_SI
Updated playoff standings:

AFC
1. NE
2. DEN/OAK winner
3. HOU
4. BAL
5. KC
6. DEN/OAK loser

NFC
1. DAL
2. ATL
3. SEA
4. MIN
5. NYG
6. WAS

I'm betting on 2/3 of MIN, NYG or WAS not making the playoffs in the NFC.

Did anyone post this week?

The Jaguars owner's son asked fans to be patient and everything went to hell

This is the demarcation of JagsTwitter’s anger. A crossing of the Rubicon. Until this moment there were clearly marked battle lines and rules of engagement for Jags Twitter.

Do not engage.

They can call the Jaguars trash, but you can NEVER say the Jaguars are bad.

It’s the Jaguars against the world, always.

The team and owners are cool. Everyone else is trash.

Do not engage.

http://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2016...after-tony-khan-its-all-over-jacksonville-nfl

WedgeX

Banned
It's not weird if you actually believed and had faith in your QB and team.

*Throws shade at Wedge for watching other games when the Lions are playing*

Yeah I chose not to listen to Lions radio this week. And they won! Looks like I shouldn't watch or listen the rest of the season.

RBH

Cwm9Uw6UoAAYpNQ.jpg:large

She can't bear to watch :(

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I'm going to say it anyway, because it's true.

I think any team in the NFC North except Chicago would win the AFC South.

Okay I crunched the numbers

The AFC South is 6-4 against the NFC North this year.

NFC North is trash.

They're playing each this year and that assertion just doesn't line up with reality.

On paper what you're saying makes sense but it hasn't played out that way

Beach

Is this a flex game? And When was the last time the Raiders were on Sunday night?
I think the Ronald Curry snow game against the Broncos. At least the last one I remember. Game ended when Langston Walker blocked the Broncos kick in the closing seconds to win the game.

Edit: Damn, this was 2004...I was 11. :(

They're playing each this year and that assertion just doesn't line up with reality.

On paper what you're saying makes sense but it hasn't played out that way

AFCS has a -118 cumulative point differential, compared to -9 for NFCN.

Yes, NFC North teams have lost those h2hs but they are playing competitively with just about everyone to some degree.

AFCS teams have a tendency to not show up at all and get blown out every other week. I don't think there's an argument to be made that it's not the worst division.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex

Yes, NFC North teams have lost those h2hs but they are playing competitively with just about everyone to some degree.

AFCS teams have a tendency to not show up at all and get blown out every other week. I don't think there's an argument to be made that it's not the worst division.

95/100 the Lions beat both the Titans and Texans this season. For whatever reason we couldn't win either game. Doesn't mean either team are better than the Lions

Don't read to much into the AFCS record vs. the NFCN this year.

The NFC North is a far better division and IMO probably the best division in football.

95/100 the Lions beat both the Titans and Texans. For whatever reason we couldn't win either game this season.

Don't read to much into the AFCS record vs. the NFCN this year.

The NFC North is a far better division and IMO probably the best division in football.

Stop

Anyone posting Animu should be banned plain and simple. We are getting too relaxed with our rules. It has lead to madness and disrespect!

If we keep this up we will get NBA-GAFED.

#BanAnimu

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

Except the AFCS is playing the AFCW - the best division in football this year. There's not one "bad" team in that division which is probably causing those differentials.

I don't see how the NFCN would fare better against that division.

Top Bottom