• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 9 |OT| - This. is. the. GPODAWUND

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex

AFC West is in the conversation for sure. Only because of good Quarterback play from Carr and Rivers.

Stafford is better than both though and I'm still not going to bet against the Packers and Rodgers. And the Vikings defense is still solid af even though Golden Tate and the Lions styled on them today 😂

Except the AFCS is playing the AFCW - the best division in football this year. There's not one "bad" team in that division which is probably causing those differentials.

I don't see how the NFCN would fare better against that division.

What about the AFC North then?

They've also been crappier than the NFCN.

Fitts

This game is the fork in the road -- the game that will either put us on course to win the division or to secure a wild card spot.

Let's go! Just win, baby!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
What about the AFC North then?

They've also been crappier than the NFCN.

Yeah I was kinda looking at them.

There's a strong argument there that the AFC North has shit the bed this season maybe more than anyone. Poor Browns can't even take advantage of the shittiness and win the division for once.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
CwnGHbTWIAAIPAo.jpg

I miss you Suh-kun

old-man-crying.gif

j-wood

That loss is just so...deflating honestly. Even with how shitty we've been for I don't know how long now.

Despite giving up over 500 yards of offense to the chargers, 2 defensive touchdowns, and a field goal, we still had a chance to tie the game at the end.

Chargers are in 3rd and 7, and we let fucking Gordon bust off a 50 yard run.

Defense was absolute shit, but played well enough to win. Take away those 3 scores and we have more points.

Which brings it all back around to Marcus. He's a fumble machine, no question. His interceptions are just...bad. Really bad. Both of the ones today weren't something thrown into a tight window, but straight to a charger.

On the other hand, he made some incredible throws and still was responsible for a shit ton of points.

I just don't know man. I don't know how we break this template we are stuck in.

Top Bottom