• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 9 |OT| - This. is. the. GPODAWUND

hillary-obama-point-o.gif

When DM and I spot each other in the cassette tape section of a Sam Goody in 1997

I had the hugest holy fuck nostalgia moment listening to the Beastcast when Jeff mentioned those listening stations Sam Goody had to sample CD tracks and shit. Hadn't thought about those in like 20 years.

I had the hugest holy fuck nostalgia moment listening to the Beastcast when Jeff mentioned those listening stations Sam Goody had to sample CD tracks and shit. Hadn't thought about those in like 20 years.

I remember in the last throes of dedicated music stores the Sam Goody in the mall where I was living (or it might have been an FYE by that point) had little stations where people could burn their own MP3 CDs. You'd sit at a computer basically and choose a bunch of stuff from Napster (which by that time was trying to go legit IIRC). It was sad as fuck.

Tom Penny

Every game for Denver is the same. They keep the game within one possession and their D will make the other teams offense implode when they need like one first down to win the game.

Line_HTX

Every game for Denver is the same. They keep the game within one possession and their D will make the other teams offense implode when they need like one first down to win the game.

It's always the same predictable strat. All it takes is a 3rd quarter explosion.

Top Bottom