• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 9 |OT| - This. is. the. GPODAWUND

Guys stop making fun of Mark's hair.

affed2a3ff53a0d84e6e7b4068114126.jpg

Fitts

Up two scores going into halftime. That kind of scares me tbh. We need to come out hot in the second half. No more letting our foot off the gas until the other team scores bullshit.

squicken

Really impressed with OAK offensive line. It's strange but GB is the only team I can think of that has a really solid line but isn't performing well this year

I can't believe it's almost Monday November 7 and Doug Pederson is the Eagles HC.
You won't be able to say that November 7 next year. He is terrible. Only time chip ever lost to the giants was when foles and Vick both got hurt, and he never lost in Dallas. Doug has already lost to both teams.

MechDX

So why does the Denver O suck so bad? Seaman? O Line? Play calling. Shit running game? Probably all of the above.

Kubiak is stubborn. He will not evolve his offense at all. Peyton ran his own offense

Kyle Shannhan runs the same ZBS in Atlanta but he has evolved it to fit Matt Ryan's strengths.

Top Bottom