• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox318

tPKtzey.png

Pats still need 3 possessions. Falcons TD here and it would be over
Falcons just need to do what they did against the Pack. Don't make stupid mistakes, keep chewing clock and scoring points. Pack could've come back if the game was 120 minutes, and so can the Pats, but it's not.

When a team spots you a big lead, as long as you don't turtle and don't do dumb shit, you should always win. Obviously this only applies when you are a good team, but Atl is.

Does Troy Aikman understand what "well designed" means? That's the third or fourth time he's used those words to describe a Patriots play that's failed spectacularly.

Even if the Lions do not win a Super Bowl in my lifetime, I will die happy having watched this Super Bowl.
This is loser talk, friend!

Just as soon as the Packers get 3 more (thanks to Rodgers becoming the only QB + Head Coach in super bowl history), I hope the Lions can finally break though!

give the best offense a short field brehs
Real talk: we should've done this in the 2nd quarter. They got into the RZ at will, keep the defense fresh. Also, maybe you recover one eventually

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
You gonna ignore Trump too?

Ehh, he's the President so it's kind of hard to ignore him but opinions spouted by avowed white nationalists like Richard Spencer should be ignored.

I don't understand the point of screencapping a tweet by Richard Spencer. Fuck him

bionic77

Does Troy Aikman understand what "well designed" means? That's the third or fourth time he's used those words to describe a Patriots play that's failed spectacularly.
I actually thought that was a pretty good onside kick.

It gave their team a chance to get the ball.

Kicker just fucked it up!

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Even if the Lions do not win a Super Bowl in my lifetime, I will die happy having watched this Super Bowl.

Brother Wedge, seeing this Falcons team has me seeing visions of a future Lions Super Bowl.

Matthew Stafford with a running game?
wow.png

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Daily reminder that Kyle Van Noy (BYU) was drafted by the Lions in the 2nd round of the 2014 draft

We traded him to the Patriots for a 6th round pick earlier in the season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom