• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

Jarnet87

We are all getting pizza on draft night, right?

It'll be the biggest collaboration NFL Age has ever has ever seen.

Pizza Hut on draft night is a tradition in my circle of friends. We order it as a sacrifice to the football gods. One night of terrible pizza and a morning of stomach aches is worth a great draft pick.

Hindl

I guess Philly should either choose steak, pepper, and onion or roast pork with brocoli rabe.

Tyler Steege‏
@TSteegeNFL

The #Eagles interest in Corey Davis is "substantial" according to @LesBowen

That's a report I'd pay attention to. Not a smokescreen.

C'mon Howie

The New York Giants select Pineapple, Lettuce, and Mayo

flo...pls

Official Pizza Toppings for NFL-Draft Party

Arizona Cardinals
Atlanta Falcons - Pineapple, Bacon, and Canadian Ham
Baltimore Ravens
Buffalo Bills
Carolina Panthers
Chicago Bears
Cincinnati Bengals
Cleveland Browns
Dallas Cowboys
Denver Broncos
Detroit Lions - muenster and mozzarella plus pepperonis (Paid with uncashed paycheck)
Green Bay Packers - Six Cheese
Houston Texans
Indianapolis Colts
Jacksonville Jaguars
Kansas City Chiefs
Las Vegas Raiders
Los Angeles Chargers (SDFT) - eggplant, ricotta, basil
Los Angeles Rams
Miami Dolphins - Pepperoni-Cilantro-Jalapeno
Minnesota Vikings
New England Patriots - sausage, (tri) peppers, and onions
New Orleans Saints
New York Giants
New York Jets
Philadelphia Eagles - steak, pepper, and onion
Pittsburgh Steelers
San Francisco 49ers - pepperoni, bacon, and black olives
Seattle Seahawks
Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Tennessee Titans - Pastrami, Bacon and sausage
Washington Redskins

Pizza Hut on draft night is a tradition in my circle of friends. We order it as a sacrifice to the football gods. One night of terrible pizza and a morning of stomach aches is worth a great draft pick.

Me and my friend's usually go to Mountain Mike's (I think it's only located in Western states) on draft day/night. Won't be able to make it this year though :(

Sanjuro

You have to think about general pizza options.

Packers need at least 3+ cheeses. Depends on where you go.

Philly needs steak of some sort.

Tall4Life

I've seen some of your posts in the Frank Ocean thread, and you have disappointed me greatly.
I'm trying my fucking hardest to get into Blond. I really liked Channel Orange and I haven't been able to adjust myself mentally to his newer style of music. I've come around on Chanel. I'm still slowly coming around on Blond.

I'm not a quitter, I want to like Blond

JABEE

There is good incentive for agents/players/teams to use people like Schefter as a back channel for information they shouldn't be privy to. FA CB X wants to know what FA CB Y is negotiating for so they do not undershoot the market, for example. Schefter confirmed that is how he gets most of his information when he was on Mike and Mike, a quid pro quo exchange of information. It works out for Schefter and others like him because he gets to be an ESPN insider and get paid.

What is the incentive for teams to leak their draft boards to the media? Disinformation I can see, but real information is more likely to harm them than help them.

Basically what I am saying is media insiders are way more accurate about free agent signings, players pushing for a trade, etc. than they will be about the draft.
For something like the 1st pick, Schefter doesn't make a living getting burned.

WedgeX

Banned
flo...pls

I'm gonna jump in here for Detroit.

We select a classic, in honor of Mr. Ilitch.

yi54O1E.jpg

Which is to say: muenster and mozzarella plus pepperonis.

I'm trying my fucking hardest to get into Blond. I really liked Channel Orange and I haven't been able to adjust myself mentally to his newer style of music. I've come around on Chanel. I'm still slowly coming around on Blond.

I'm not a quitter, I want to like Blond
It's the same style?..

You can't force yourself to like a album. you're either A cool guy or a square .....

As soon as I heard Nikes (the first song), I knew Frank had in fact done it. And I was doing it. I forgive you for acknowledging channel orange though

Philip can't even help them tread water, I can't wait to see how bad they are when he retires. Or maybe Philip is just cursed.

Not only are they going to play second fiddle to the Rams, but I'm sure they'll even be eclipsed by teams outside of football: the Lakers, Dodgers, Clippers, and even the Kings lol.

Tall4Life

It's the same style?..

You can't force yourself to like a album. you're either A cool guy or a square .....

As soon as I heard Nikes (the first song), I knew Frank had in fact done it. And I was doing it. I forgive you for acknowledging channel orange though

I totally disagree. Blond is way more moody than CO, which was a bit more pop with instruments more expected of R&B. Blond features more synths, electronica, and guitars... Blond is also way more minimal in its sound, using less instruments overall per track, but still being a bit more dense. I can continue. BIGQUINT would back me up on this too

There's a HUGE difference between Thinkin Bout You and Self Control for example. Both are pretty emblematic of their respective album's sounds.

And people can come around to albums after a certain amount of time. I didn't care for Kendrick Lamar or really any rap a few years ago, but now I really love it. I thought Bloc Party's Silent Alarm was bland and all over the place a few years ago, but now I've been playing it almost without break these past few days and have fallen in love with it.

Radiohead's my favorite band ever and when I first started listening to them, some of the albums like OK Computer and A Moon Shaped Pool took a few listens for me to completely warm up to.

Don't be so dismissive!

*me after Draft Day like*

"
Lol, none of this really bothers me. I actually get good Browns info, and not all the random tomfoolery. I would say to Floy and Wes, don't let all these reports drive you crazy. Few ppl actually know what the browns are doing, most are just speculating.

also a lot of these rumors are on the assumption that Trubisky actually is the Browns top ranked qb. Sure they like him, but I'm skeptical if he's actually number 1. If we did the mock again I might place Mahomes at 12.

This is from a day ago, from one of the only ppl who is a Browns insider and knows what's going on. Doesn't spread his stuff on twitter much though, but he can provides sanity amongst all the reports.

One last thing ppl are assuming all these teams are spreading smoke to try and get the browns to take Trubisky number 1, at the same time have you considered browns are spreading smoke themselves 🤔🤔🤔

We could very well end up with Trubisky, but not at one. Just don't freak out at every report, stop disappointing me Floy boi.

It's not your fault"

Top Bottom