• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Training Camp/Preseason |OT| - If you don't like it, you should have made it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeke

I really wanted Kyrie to land with my spurs I'm done with LMA experiment. Warriors still gonna Shit all over the NBA

RBH

Praying 4 BaeG and Gobias during these times

AkJJFxF.gif

:)

bionic77

edit: I also bought a Raspberry Pi because fuck all this snes classic bullshit. Make the damn thing available to more than scalpers, bots, and super quick people.

Mech soon:

CSIWqHbUAAAoPQ5.jpg
The Pi is good if you don't mind garbo ass emulation.

The lag is fucking horrible with the Pi and it is a huge PITA to get it to work. Hopefully you bought one that has the shit pre-installed. Getting it to run will take some time and there are always some stupid ass shit that pops up.

For me the deal breaker was the input lag. You really notice it in intense NES games like Megaman. The controls just felt off for someone who spent a lot of time playing Megaman. You can adapt but I would prefer not to learn to live with garbage. The games do LOOK great on your tv, but fuck that noise if it doesn't play right.

I would assume since its Nintendo that the SNES classic would have extremely minimal lag, only discernible by the biggest ballers in the land.

Apparently Philly-Gaf and Dolphins-Gaf are BFFs

PHILADELPHIA

The Miami Dolphins and Philadelphia Eagles are going to spend the week together, practicing for a couple of days before culminating the week with a preseason game Thursday night. And that makes sense because these two teams work well together.

Coaches Adam Gase and Doug Pederson (a former Dolphins backup quarterback who famously closed out Don Shula’s record 325th career victory) are friendly.

Eagles executive vice president of football operations Howie Roseman and Dolphins EVP Mike Tannenbaum also have a longstanding relationship and are often seen together at NFL annual meetings.

So it’s no surprise these two organizations, hospitable to one another and never competing for the same division title or playoff berth, hooked up in the spring of 2016 to pull off what now looks like something of a coup for both teams.

More...

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
NEOGAF Straggler's League update:

Due to yahoo auto-renewing everyone, I decided to blow up the league and start fresh, just to make sure everyone was actually going to play. I managed to re-invite everyone except for the 3 people who didn't share their e-mails. Those people are JBug, Vyer and whoever The Boring Bowles is (Fox?). If you want to play, pm me your email addy. If you're invited, make sure you join. Any unjoined teams at the end of the weekend will be booted and I'll be in here begging for people to play. :p

NEOGAF Straggler's League update:

Due to yahoo auto-renewing everyone, I decided to blow up the league and start fresh, just to make sure everyone was actually going to play. I managed to re-invite everyone except for the 3 people who didn't share their e-mails. Those people are JBug, Vyer and whoever The Boring Bowles is (Fox?). If you want to play, pm me your email addy. If you're invited, make sure you join. Any unjoined teams at the end of the weekend will be booted and I'll be in here begging for people to play. :p
If you got room,can I join??

Tomorrow worst coast time.

Here we go...

It's the Hall of Fame. It should be the place for the best of the best players. Tony Romo was good, Tony Romo is not one of the best players of all time.

He did not win anything big, he did not have the best stats, he's been injured a lot, he lost some games due to his own mistakes (Seattle). It makes no sense.

Right after I lose baby goat Tannehill ;_; why do you hurt me dutch...

Also you need to start adjusting to best coast time

Bread

Banned
It's a shame my good friend CDY will be off the Celtics bandwagon this year 😞

First we got rid of his boy Avery to make room for My Gordong, and now his boy IT has been banished to Cleve.

Good news is that I'm fucking doing it 24/7 and I deserve all of this!!!!!

Man God

Non-Canon Member
If I ever see a bone for under 120 new I'll pick it up just to play a bunch of free ass 360 BC games MS has given me over the years. That and Rare Replay from this E3.

cdyhybrid

It's a shame my good friend CDY will be off the Celtics bandwagon this year 😞

First we got rid of his boy Avery to make room for My Gordong, and now his boy IT has been banished to Cleve.

Good news is that I'm fucking doing it 24/7 and I deserve all of this!!!!!

My boy IT, my boy Lebrong, and my boy KD will be battling for the title this season. I'm doing it no matter what.

bionic77

Are Lebrong and IT being traded to the Warriors now? How else would they make it to the finals.
LeBron is going to the Lakers next year and IT is going to go back to being a scrub.

This year Bron is going to practice and try and make himself worthy of wearing the purple and gold.

Scott Petrak ct
Scott Petrak ct @ScottPetrak
#Browns Hue Jackson calls Kizer starter for this week. "Certainly positioning himself well to earn the starting job heading into season"
Kizer starting, IT is a Cav...... Ainge is outta control ....Cav have a draft pick......what a time.....

bionic77

I don't want to be that guy.

But I am going to be that guy.

Ohio people remember that before BG transformed into a beta ass bitch and betrayed the Bois, the Cavs were world champions and Ohio was looking to become a serious place for sports. In fact I think they were the hottest team in the league and things started to fall apart around the time of the Switch launch....

Since that betrayal they became average in the regular season and then got smacked around in the finals rubber match and made the most Cleveland/BGesque trade for Kyrie and are LeBron is going to take the season off and prepare for that Big Baller lifestyle.

So remember that in June when LeBron is a Laker and you are thinking about who to blame....

Gobias

Banned

Ohio people remember that before BG transformed into a beta ass bitch and betrayed the Bois, the Cavs were world champions and Ohio was looking to become a serious place for sports. In fact I think they were the hottest team in the league and things started to fall apart around the time of the Switch launch....

Since that betrayal they became average in the regular season and then got smacked around in the finals rubber match and made the most Cleveland/BGesque trade for Kyrie and are LeBron is going to take the season off and prepare for that Big Baller lifestyle.

So remember that in June when LeBron is a Laker and you are thinking about who to blame....

Look, no one is denying that BG is the worst and responsible for every bad thing in Ohio, but the Cavs didn't get fleeced on the trade. It's no coincidence it happened the day after I got my SNES Classic ordered. And now it looks like Brock is never gonna start a game in the Cleve. I don't want to take credit, but it looks like the state is turning around because of me.
Oh my gosh lol, Bionic is still on this ��������
I got your back

bionic77

Look, no one is denying that BG is the worst and responsible for every bad thing in Ohio, but the Cavs didn't get fleeced on the trade. It's no coincidence it happened the day after I got my SNES Classic ordered. And now it looks like Brock is never gonna start a game in the Cleve. I don't want to take credit, but it looks like the state is turning around because of me.

I got your back
The state would have become Florida without JCBs like you Gobias.

I just wish that my neighboring state Ohio didn't have so many damn betas trying to ruin it for all the Gobiases and Gregs of Ohio that are just trying to do it, but keep getting BGed.

Fox318

960.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom