• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Training Camp/Preseason |OT| - If you don't like it, you should have made it

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the end of the day the pats are still plus Gronk and plus Cooks and both of those are better than being plus Edelman.

It sucks, but it doesn't affect them. They're still winning 12 games minimum. It's not like if the packers lost Jordy Nelson.

At the end of the day the pats are still plus Gronk and plus Cooks and both of those are better than being plus Edelman.

It sucks, but it doesn't affect them. They're still winning 12 games minimum. It's not like if the packers lost Jordy Nelson.

It affects them in the playoffs. They could trot out anyone and win that pathetic division.

Milchjon

For the last few months, waking up and reading the news sucks every fucking time.

Congrats America.

Edit: Good luck, Texas Bros.

JABEE

I don't know about Trump but Putin stole that ring, what you are saying is ALTERNATIVE FACTS

That Super Bowl ring will be in Trump's Presidential Library as long as this country is around. Like Trump's becoming President, we can never take that championship away from the fucking cheaters. It's impossible to expunge from our collective history.

Adam Schefter‏Verified account
@AdamSchefter
Following
More
Patriots suspect Julian Edelman tore his ACL, but do not definitely know, per source. MRI on Sunday to determine full extent of injury.
Belichick will just slot in another nobody that Brady will make into a star WR.

Milchjon

What's Trump's official rationale for the pardon? Is Arpaio still some kind of hero to the right? Or is it simply to spite everybody?

Afrikan

Adam Schefter‏Verified account
@AdamSchefter
Following
More
Patriots suspect Julian Edelman tore his ACL, but do not definitely know, per source. MRI on Sunday to determine full extent of injury.

Patriots should try to trade for our Jeremy Kerley...

It's obvious we ain't tryin to do shit this year, and we have rook Trent Taylor who is a similar player.

I'd be happy for Kerley. Dude is a baller.

Slo

I predict that Kaep will get the same chance with the Jags that Josh Freeman had with the Vikings. They'll sign him on a Thursday, throw him to the wolves on Sunday, and cut him again by Tuesday.

Tankard

DIKNbqwV0AE14TO.jpg

effzee

Said blacks should cut their hair if they want jobs. I think he was basically regurgitating Dungy's comments.

Also, be kind to their reptiles.

I know he said that before but I thought there was something new.

Kaep should be on the Bills. Then again he could be on any number of teams

DMVfan123

Banned
Maybe the Patriots could call up the Cowboys for Cole Beasley? They have his replacement, Ryan Switzer, on the roster already, I could see them swinging it for a high enough pick

Patriots should try to trade for our Jeremy Kerley...

It's obvious we ain't tryin to do shit this year, and we have rook Trent Taylor who is a similar player.

I'd be happy for Kerley. Dude is a baller.

Nah we are going to surprise some people by doubling our win total. How many teams in NFL history have done that? 0. It has never happened before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom