• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Training Camp/Preseason |OT| - If you don't like it, you should have made it

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeterGAF

Banned
tByX4wU.gif

Tom Savage dont give a damn about Malcom Butler!
We can't all be tom savage

Beach

If DJax has another 3 or 4 solid years on him would be considered HOF worthy?

Would put him at least 12,000 career yards while one of the best deepball threats of the game as well as being a high school/college legend.

If DJax has another 3 or 4 solid years on him would be considered HOF worthy?

Would put him at least 12,000 career yards while one of the best deepball threats of the game as well as being a high school/college legend.

It's similar to the thing with Boldin, that over the next few years if offenses continue to rack up numbers like they have been it's going to change the perception of some of these WR milestones and career stats and probably make it harder for guys like DJax to get in.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
HoF is weird with Wide Receivers because the numbers just keep going up and up as the contact rules got softer and softer.

So you can have a slightly above average career with a lot of longevity and put numbers across the board that shame some of the stars from the 80's and 90's.

Hindl

The HoF consider the person and not just the stats. No way djax gets in. He also had no postseason resume to speak of really.
I don't think he'd get dinged like TO did but I agree with you on the post season that's why I don't think he'll get in. He's never been a big impact in the playoffs

Jarnet87

Djax ain't no HoFer.

But there is another (former) Buc who better get in. Ronde Barber. I will be salty if they put that juked by Brady clown Urlacher in over my Ronde 1st ballot.

Do you want every Celtics' fans' first born sons too? Good lord
Hey.. If Danny wants Kyrie that badly while trying to give us a dead IT.. he's gonna have to pony up.

Tatum or the Lakers pick

No way the Celtics trade Channing Tatum
Since IT is dead.. our starting PG would be Derrick Rose..

That'll last all of 20 minutes

Lebron is so gone next year

And this time he's nevah coming back
BG, Gobias, and I will be on the Lakers bandwagon when he goes.

Browns-GAF and Lakers-GAF unite

Tall4Life

Hey.. If Danny wants Kyrie that badly while trying to give us a dead IT.. he's gonna have to pony up.

Tatum or the Lakers pick
Bruh... again, you want a player drafted in the Top 3 and a possible top 5 draft pick next year IN ADDITION TO all the other players we're giving you just for KYRIE IRVING. Cmon dude

Bruh... again, you want a player drafted in the Top 3 and a possible top 5 draft pick next year IN ADDITION TO all the other players we're giving you just for KYRIE IRVING. Cmon dude
It's either Tatum or the Lakers pick.. sorry IT's hip blew up. Not our fault. We will have start Derrick Rose at PG.. in 2017zz

Or we can get the Sun's first, the Miami pick and Booker for next year and hope Curry's ankles explode or something... idk..

Unless Danny can magically fix IT's hip..

Tall4Life

It's either Tatum or the Lakers pick.. sorry IT's hip blew up. Not our fault. We will have start Derrick Rose at PG.. in 2017zz

Or we can get the Sun's first, the Miami pick and Booker for next year and hope Curry's ankles explode or something... idk..

Unless Danny can magically fix IT's hip..

Good thing you aren't Koby

You're getting our Clippers pick whether you like it or not

RBH

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/bd/08/4a/bd084aacba3cd2252be917c30426c456.gif[IMG]
The stadium was built for the Falcons...[/QUOTE]
Nah, it's built for both the Falcons and Atlanta United. Hell, Atlanta United is going to have 8 matches there in a 5 week span starting in September. Not to mention the Alabama/Florida St game, GA Tech/Tennessee game, SEC title game, Chick-Fil-A Bowl, CFB Title game, among other things.

I honestly still don't understand how this is even a story. It's not like CFA is the only thing available in the stadium, and hell, there was a CFA in the Dome for years.

JABEE

I don't think he'd get dinged like TO did but I agree with you on the post season that's why I don't think he'll get in. He's never been a big impact in the playoffs
He had a huge game in the 2008 NFC Championship game only for our defense to blow it.

Browns game day! Get hype! 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
tenor.gif

A lot of good position battles to watch on browns.
Seems like weather will play a factor today.
But it's ok because some guy named Brian Kelly had Kizer throwing every play in hurricane before.....

DM lets show everyone we can still go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom