• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Training Camp/Preseason |OT| - If you don't like it, you should have made it

Status
Not open for further replies.
DH3-617UQAANaMX.jpg:large
Wait?!? He's back in WWE?!?

not watching the browns game but damn are browns fans excited for a guy who has been putting up worse stats than brock
The qb rating looks bad for the night, but it doesn't tell the story of the night.

Also I think you'll see a lot of hack this season. Mccown just can't seem to stay healthy

MechDX

Christian Hackenberg has now led the Jets offense to -13 points this preseason. Negative. Thirteen. Two pick-sixes, a safety and a FG.

Damn. #DegasBoy

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
The qb rating looks bad for the night, but it doesn't tell the story of the night.

Also I think you'll see a lot of hack this season. Mccown just can't stay healthy for long

Yeah probably. My level of apathy for the Jets is at an all time high. I honestly don't know how much of this I can stomach this year. This is going to be Rich Kotite era awful

If Kizer is done for the night pretty positive take aways. I think we'll see the few rookie mistakes from him and Ints, but overall looked good. I expect more running during regular season

Still too many damn penalties, we can't do this another season. Starting at the 1 every drive

Defense getting some stops and a definite improvement over last year

JohnTinker

Limbaugh Parrot
Never, ever go to Bucs games. Just watched two girls bolt from their drunk bro boyfriend's and one of the dudes tried to start a fight with a fifteen year old kid. Siege the day!

Edit: one of the girls came back and said that both dudes got ejected by security.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom