• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Training Camp/Preseason |OT| - If you don't like it, you should have made it

Status
Not open for further replies.

cdyhybrid

Remember that episode of Fresh Prince where Carlton went to go live in the "hood"?

DINPUzaUwAAWCKH.jpg:large
That's my quarterback!

You out here linking Mary Kay articles? We going down a dark path

The thing about promoting Hogan over Kessler seems kinda ridiculous. Have you guys seen him throw? I mean yeah he's mobile, but the passing game Is probably done. But I'll also say I've never seen one qb get so much lack of respect around here in the media (Kessler)

MechDX

Bill de Blasio‏Verified account @NYCMayor 59m59 minutes ago
More
New York City is sending 120 emergency personnel to Texas to assist in the aftermath of Hurricane Harvey.

Jets and Giants GAF....

20ca5d21ae71d723da531373b0b353fa.jpg

You out here linking Mary Kay articles? We going down a dark path

The thing about promoting Hogan over Kessler seems kinda ridiculous. Have you guys seen him throw? I mean yeah he's mobile, but the passing game Is probably done. But I'll also say I've never seen one qb get so much lack of respect around here in the media (Kessler)
Least it wasn't Squicken' boy Grossi.. (I didn't check who it was tbh)..

That is ridiculous.. I get Hue hates Kessler's arm compared to Bork and Kizer.. but come on Hue..

Why can't they respect our boy Kessler?

Zee-Row

Banned
Never, ever go to Bucs games. Just watched two girls bolt from their drunk bro boyfriend's and one of the dudes tried to start a fight with a fifteen year old kid. Siege the day!

Edit: one of the girls came back and said that both dudes got ejected by security.

What section in the stadium?

Least it wasn't Squicken' boy Grossi.. (I didn't check who it was tbh)..

That is ridiculous.. I get Hue hates Kessler's arm compared to Bork and Kizer.. but come on Hue..

Why can't they respect our boy Kessler?
He Dosen't hate Kessler. My point was Mary Kay insinuating that Hogan could jump Kessler based off yesterday
i would be SUPER surprised if this happened

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I just pm'd all the stragglers for the straggler's league. You have 24 hours to reply or I'm giving away your spots.

Hindl

I have no idea who we just traded for. Who is CB McDougle from the Jets?

Gave us Terrance Brooks.
Roster bubble guy for roster bubble guy. I thought Brooks might get cut since they brought in Corey Graham and tre Sullivan has been having a good camp but I'm a little bummed. He probably wasn't making the team but Brooks was the guy that sealed the Giants game last year with an int and seemed like he was having a good summer. As long as this means Jaylen Watkins is cut it's whatever tho

As a sidenote, due to the single cutdown I bet the league will be doing quite a few of these roster bubble trades in the next week

Hindl

Why do you want him cut? He is decent and can play S and CB.

Also hearing Jarvis Landry is possibly being traded. Why?
He's not decent, he's bad. Part of the reason our defense collapsed is because he had so many blown coverages when he was playing safety while Jenkins was in the slot.

Beach

For all those wanting to watch something before Game of Thrones tonight I suggest watching Arsenal Fan TV in a few hours for the maximum hilarity.

Glad our Houston representatives in this thread are responding well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom