• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Training Camp/Preseason |OT| - If you don't like it, you should have made it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Penny

Before I posted I thought about it. The only teams that have even a shot to knock them down are the Texans, Raiders and Broncos. Texans and Broncos have to fix QB issues and I have to see more from the Raiders defense.

Steelers have holes on defense and Ben is a damn cry baby suddenly and Im not drinking the Titans kool aid until Mariotta can stay healthy an entire season and they have a weak ass secondary

Steelers will have a better record than the Texans Raiders and Broncos.

MechDX

Hey at least Wednesday we get to see Deshaun Watson finally play in a pro style offense. YAY!

sexual-chocolate-2.gif

Before I posted I thought about it. The only teams that have even a shot to knock them down are the Texans, Raiders and Broncos. Texans and Broncos have to fix QB issues and I have to see more from the Raiders defense.

Steelers have holes on defense and Ben is a damn cry baby suddenly and Im not drinking the Titans kool aid until Mariotta can stay healthy an entire season and they have a weak ass secondary
Broncos Oline is garbage which compounds the QB issue (unless it's gotten substantially better and it hasn't to my knowledge)

You and the Jags are similar positions (offensively the Texans are better overall I would say, but the QB is the question mark).

Titans, it's the defense and also if Mariotta dies.. they're fucked.

And then there's the Raidas.. and before Cooks, I would say that maybe the Raidas can outsprint the Pats offensively.. now... I don't if they can now. They just need their defense to not be garbage and be average and they could (and for Carr to not die like last season)

Broncos Oline is garbage which compounds the QB issue (unless it's gotten substantially better and it hasn't to my knowledge)

You and the Jags are similar positions (offensively the Texans are better overall I would say, but the QB is the question mark).

Titans, it's the defense and also if Mariotta dies.. they're fucked.

And then there's the Raidas.. and before Cooks, I would say that maybe the Raidas can outsprint the Pats offensively.. now... I don't if they can now. They just need their defense to not be garbage and be average and they could (and for Carr to not die like last season)

Raidas will take care of bidness. Our defense should be much improved and our offense is only getting better. Meanwhile old man Brady is getting limper by the minute.

Jets under 4.5 win line is mighty tempting. How the fuck are they going to win 5 games?
I see seriously only one win (I gave them Cleveland and even I think we can beat them.)

Maybe they split with the Dolphins?

That schedule is horrid enough that they could go 0-16

Raidas will take care of bidness. Our defense should be much improved and our offense is only getting better. Meanwhile old man Brady is getting limper by the minute.
I believe in the Raidas friend.. I was on the bandwagon last year.. remember that

effzee

Foles to Miami for their 2nd round pick.

Eagles then sign Kap to back up Wentz.

Nessa attends each game and we get to see the camera follow her around.

Win win win

RENTON, Wash. -- Seahawks defensive end Frank Clark was kicked out of practice Thursday for punching right tackle Germain Ifedi, an incident that led to a brief brawl between offensive and defensive players and drew scorn from coach Pete Carroll.

Clark must have mistaken him for a woman

Why the fuck didn't Tannehill get surgery done after they got bumped in the playoffs? Would it have taken more than 7 months to recover from?

Everything I've read basically said "this was eventually going to happen" because of how his knee got handled when he hurt it late last year...

Good morning

Why the fuck didn't Tannehill get surgery done after they got bumped in the playoffs? Would it have taken more than 7 months to recover from?

Everything I've read basically said "this was eventually going to happen" because of how his knee got handled when he hurt it late last year...
I'm guessing he figured he could keep fighting the injuries? You can say a lot about the man, no one can question his toughness since it was reported he was pissing blood at one point.

If football was like soccer which player would have the most expensive transfer fee?

Probably a WR like OBJ.
In this day and age (outside of qbs) linemen should there is a huge dearth of quality linemen and even the average fan notices it and pass rushers I would think.

But it would probably end up being WRs like Odell yes..

PSG spent 300 million for one guy including his salary?! Jesus.. does Neymar walk on water since I watch basically no soccer

There new/final version of TNF
JCFinDP.gif
Paper shows why he is quietly the MVP of the thread.

In this day and age (outside of qbs) linemen should there is a huge dearth of quality linemen and even the average fan notices it and pass rushers I would think.

PSG spent 300 million for one guy including his salary?! Jesus.. does Neymar walk on water since I watch basically no soccer

450 million total.

He's good, probably world class even. Probably a top 10 player in the world, but he always had Messi around him so difficult to judge him by himself. Gonna see that now.

Still, his transfer wage is double that of he old record (set just last year). It's mad.

gutshot

Transfer fees are mostly just another form of free agency. So whoever is making the most in free agency would pull down the highest transfer fees. QB >>> CB DE LB > WR > LT/RT > RB > S > TE > G/C > K

Neymar is good, but the best player in the world is still probably Ronaldo or Messi.

450 million total.

He's good, probably world class even. Probably a top 10 player in the world, but he always had Messi around him so difficult to judge him by himself. Gonna see that now.

Still, his transfer wage is double that of he old record (set just last year). It's mad.
450 million total?! Jesus Christ...

Well that's not a lot of pressure on the guy to produce immediately.. Jesus...

So what does Barcelona spend that cash on since there is no cap limit I'm assuming in soccer?

Transfer fees are mostly just another form of free agency. So whoever is making the most in free agency would pull down the highest transfer fees. QB >>> CB DE LB > WR > LT/RT > RB > S > TE > G/C > K

Neymar is good, but the best player in the world is still probably Ronaldo or Messi.
I see..

450 million total?! Jesus Christ...

Well that's not a lot of pressure on the guy to produce immediately.. Jesus...

So what does Barcelona spend that cash on since there is no cap limit I'm assuming in soccer?

I his see..

Basically they can go out and spend it on whatever the fuck they want. They'll probably splash a large part of it on at least one big name before the transfer period ends. Current rumors are around Coutinho from Liverpool for around 100 million, Mbappe (Baby from AS Monaco, kid is like 18) for 180 million (although there are rumors he said yes to Real Madrid already). There are also claims Messi lobbied for them signing fellow Argentinian Dyballa from Juventus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom