• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Training Camp/Preseason |OT| - If you don't like it, you should have made it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Nook

No love in this nasty cesspool of trumpers.
but...

gQo4SJ2.gif

Bucs are RATINGS!

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
https://www.cafe.com/heres-what-hap...kaepernick-first-overall-in-fantasy-football/

I like to think that I was born to ruin fantasy football mock drafts. For several years now I’ve been searching in vain for the perfect player to pick first overall to piss off football nerds. Aaron Hernandez came the closest, but for some reason he’s not in the available pool this season. The type of player that I’ve been striving to find has to have stoked some kind of off-field controversy. He doesn’t necessarily have to be a terrible player, but he definitely has to be low enough on the depth charts to provoke ire when he gets picked way too early. Ideally, the player in question will either be retired or an unsigned free agent.

Enter Colin Kaepernick.

Picture the average dude who would get really pissed off if you ruined his mock fantasy football draft. Is that guy going to be a fan of Colin Kaepernick, or a fan of the police? If you said “the type of guy who would get mad about a mock draft probably owns multiple Blue Lives Matter t-shirts,” congratulations! You nailed it.

Please enjoy the results of my hard labor.

Tamanon

Banned
Little known fact: South Beach has a large amount of insanely hot women.

Also four hours here and I've heard Despacito seven times.

Tamanon

Banned
Is this your first time in Miami?
Also, you must be in the non-latino part of that area if it is ONLY 7 times.

I'm staying on the strip on Ocean. Been here a few times before and just here for a few days before my cruise heads out. Love the place even if it is expensive as fuck.

manfestival

I'm staying on the strip on Ocean. Been here a few times before and just here for a few days before my cruise heads out. Love the place even if it is expensive as fuck.

Hah yeah this happens every time I stay there but there is something special about waking up early. Having breakfast on the strip and watching the day get started.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom