• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Training Camp/Preseason |OT| - If you don't like it, you should have made it

Status
Not open for further replies.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
idunno, i dont think Watson looked that great last night. He ran too much and missed some wide open throws. My concern would be him getting hurt from running so much.

RBH

kdwTTX6.png

THE NFL!

CW NETWORK!

THURSDAY!

FALCONS!

DOLPHINS!

WATCH IT!

WAAAAAATTTTTTTCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHH IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vZaZQZ5qrk

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Sorry late to this since I was playing baseball but...

Y'ALL SEE THAT IMMACULATE TD THROW BY DEREK ANDERSON?!?

He's still got it!

Field Yates of ESPN reports that the Eagles have restructured DE Brandon Graham‘s contract, which would give him the opportunity to earn an additional $1.5 million over the next two years.

Graham, 29, is a former first-round pick of the Eagles back n 2010. He’s currently in the third year of his four-year, $26 million contract that included $14 million guaranteed and stands to make base salaries of $6.5 million over the final two years of the agreement.

In 2016, Graham appeared in all 16 games for the Eagles and recorded 27 tackles, 5.5 sacks, two forced fumbles, a recovery and a pass defense. Pro Football Focus has him rated as the No. 2 pass rusher out of 109 qualifying players.

http://nfltraderumors.co/eagles-de-brandon-graham-agrees-restructured-contract/

So, how does one remove a heating radiator? One that was attached to a wall broke off at the top right attachment point and I've "fixed" it with duct tape. The moment I let it go I'm afraid it will snap off at the bottom, do I need to shut off my water and then take it off?

Bread

Banned
So, how does one remove a heating radiator? One that was attached to a wall broke off at the top right attachment point and I've "fixed" it with duct tape. The moment I let it go I'm afraid it will snap off at the bottom, do I need to shut off my water and then take it off?
pull it off and then stick ur mouth on the pipe until u put the new one on

JABEE

The Patriots announced they will be the first team to fly to and from their away games on a hot air balloon.

No other team could produce enough hot air to fuel this great achievement of man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom