• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 2 |OT| The Dawn of a New Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

FTF

Still has 4 snaps to go. Lets not get hasty....

No he is right they did find him:

No he didn't

Jay Glazer ✔ @JayGlazer
Lawrence Timmons went AWOL yesterday and team been trying to find him, was found today and team trying to get more info

ha well that's what I get for listening to espn radio at the same time who was saying his whereabouts were unknown :/ Though it was still an oddly worded tweet.

Tall4Life

You wont be soon enough

image.php

Armando Salguero ✔ @ArmandoSalguero
Lawrence Timmons is not expected to play for Dolphins today. Something angered him. He's not with team. Dolphins know where he is.

Excited for the Chiefs game. The Eagles will almost certainly lose, but if there's no crazy fuckups this game will do a lot to say how good this team really is

On one hand, the Eagles front 7 is exponentially better than the Patriots and I wouldn't be surprised to see Alex Smith revert to looking like shit. And for as much as the Chiefs have invested into the safety position, the remaining talent combined can't come near replacing Berry, and I still want to see Houston's knee hold up over the course of the season. I could see Wentz breaking free of the pocket and completing some of the passes he misfired on last week.

On the other, even though I think the Arrowhead "mystique" is tremendously overblown, I do think there's something to a young quarterback playing there for the first time. And, if Andy Reid loses to Doug Pederson, he should be jailed.

That said, I do have the Chiefs winning a close one.

Hindl

On one hand, the Eagles front 7 is exponentially better than the Patriots and I wouldn't be surprised to see Alex Smith revert to looking like shit. And for as much as the Chiefs have invested into the safety position, the remaining talent combined can't come near replacing Berry, and I still want to see Houston's knee hold up over the course of the season. I could see Wentz breaking free of the pocket and completing some of the passes he misfired on last week.

On the other, even though I think the Arrowhead "mystique" is tremendously overblown, I do think there's something to a young quarterback playing there for the first time. And, if Andy Reid loses to Doug Pederson, he should be jailed.

That said, I do have the Chiefs winning a close one.

Oh yeah I agree. I meant if the Eagles can hang tough against a playoff team and keep the game close, then the Eagles are in good shape. If they get blown out that's pretty bad. But ultimately, Arrowhead is really hard to win in, Andy taught Doug everything he knows, there's no one nearly fast enough to keep up with Hill, and the Eagles OL looks shakey. Unless both the Eagles OL and DL dominate the Chiefs will win. But as long as the Eagles look good against the Chiefs, I'll consider it a 'quality loss'.

I'm also interested just to see the type of plays both coaches run. Andy has gotten very creative in the past few years, and Doug has taken that from him and ran some interesting formations as well
I can see them winning, Eagles always do win this sorts of games.
It's not impossible, but it'll most of all require discipline, and the Eagles tend to get a lot of penalties and be sloppy at parts

MechDX

Love me some Russell Wilson but his Twitter timeline is nothing but self promotion

For the ones who bitch about Watt he has nothing on Wilson

So, because of Hurricane Irma, the Dolphins lose a home game, a bye week, and STILL have to go to London and sacrifice a 2nd home game. How is this fair?

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
So, because of Hurricane Irma, the Dolphins lose a home game, a bye week, and STILL have to go to London and sacrifice a 2nd home game. How is this fair?

They didn't lose a bye week.

Not sure what you want the league to even do. Shit happens. If anything they're fortunate to get an extra week of practice in with a QB who signed a couple weeks before the season started. But football is so, so secondary to everything else going on

They didn't lose a bye week.

Not sure what you want the league to even do. Shit happens. If anything they're fortunate to get an extra week of practice in with a QB who signed a couple weeks before the season started. But football is so, so secondary to everything else going on

Bye weeks need to happen after playing to give the body time to heal. That's what they're for. The Dolphins and Bucs have to play 16 straight games without rest. And the Dolphins still have to go to London, losing two home games.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Ross Tucker ✔ @RossTuckerNFL
"His MRI is hard to read because he has so much scar tissue but they believe his ACL is stil intact." @RapSheet on Bradford.
Sheesh.

God damn it

I wanted Bradford to shit his pants in Lambeau

how is gb over atl an upset lol

If Green Bay loses then I have no faith in anything this year

They should beat a team that barely beat the Bears and is coming off the worst Super Bowl loss ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom