• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 2 |OT| The Dawn of a New Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

MechDX

meh

Cut/sign to a better deal:

Haden $12M
Mitchell $5M
V McDonald $4.6M

Cut:

Gay $2.4M
Golden $2M
Deebo $1.6M

Sign long term and reduce their cap hit:

Shazier $8.8M -> $5M

Kick the can down the road by turning a roster bonus into a signing bonus:

Ben $23M -> $20M
Brown $18M -> $15M
Tuitt $13.6 -> $10M

Wow, I just saved $40+M. I should do this for a living. Colbert and the Steelers cap guy, Omar Khan, do this shit all the time.

Was using it as a tool to teach YH what exactly cap hell is. Why I said early stages

The sexier Bradford, only 4 simple changes.
cW3vrjM.jpg

5oCGk61.jpg

meh

Cut/sign to a better deal:

Haden $12M
Mitchell $5M
V McDonald $4.6M

Cut:

Gay $2.4M
Golden $2M
Deebo $1.6M

Sign long term and reduce their cap hit:

Shazier $8.8M -> $5M

Kick the can down the road by turning a roster bonus into a signing bonus:

Ben $23M -> $20M
Brown $18M -> $15M
Tuitt $13.6 -> $10M

Wow, I just saved $40+M. I should do this for a living. Colbert and the Steelers cap guy, Omar Khan, do this shit all the time.

Lol it doesn't magically fix the problem long term... Hence the term cap hell

squicken

Seems like Bradford doesn't have any damage to the knee ligaments but they haven't said anything about the meniscus. That's what Peterson had last year and then it gets into a trim or repair

Ross Tucker ✔ @RossTuckerNFL
"His MRI is hard to read because he has so much scar tissue but they believe his ACL is stil intact." @RapSheet on Bradford.
Sheesh.

Hindl

Having a career year and finally starting to silence the doubters only to injure his knee in the first game the next year is the most Bradford thing ever

@AdamSchefter

Dallas owner Jerry Jones has slowed down, if not impeded, contract negotiations aimed at extension for Roger Goodell, per @mortreport and me

its_happening.gif

Slo

Aditi Kinkhabwala‏Verified
@AKinkhabwala

Uh oh. Sam Bradford walking off the field already. He barely tested knee, didn't drop back at all. #Vikings #Steelers

jbug617

Banned
@AdamSchefter

Dallas owner Jerry Jones has slowed down, if not impeded, contract negotiations aimed at extension for Roger Goodell, per @mortreport and me

its_happening.gif

Jerry had no problems with Roger dealing with Brady. Now that it's his guy he has problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom