• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 3 |OT| An Epidemic of "Leakyolinitus" has Broken Out

jmizzal

Houston and the Ravens are not what I would call "good"

?

Houston made the playoffs last year and got JJ Watt back this year
Ravens were 8-8 last year and were 2-0 coming into this game dominating on defense, what are you talking about

I didnt say they were great super bowl contenders, they were good football teams

Its not the Jets and Colts dude

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Side question here: Are most NFL fans Trump voters? The comment section on every PFT tweet is just a cesspool.

jfkgoblue

Also about the Jags: their advantage in London is so ridiculous at this point because they do it it every year that I wouldn't put to much stock in it.
?

Houston made the playoffs last year and got JJ Watt back this year
Ravens were 8-8 last year and were 2-0 coming into this game dominating on defense, what are you talking about

I didnt say they were great super bowl contenders, they were good football teams

Its not the Jets and Colts dude
Houston was a playoff team last year. But that is because they play in the AFC South, and they are worse than last year. Also the Ravens have had the easiest schedule of any NFL team so far.

Several Dolphin players wearing this today

kap.jpg

#finsup

Drakeon

Welp, couldn't have been anymore wrong about the outcome of this game. The disappearance of the Ravens defense still mystifies me. Kept hearing they were one of the best in the league.

border

"You don't give up on plays, and Joe Flacco did not give up on that play."
"Good hustle by Flacco..."

Commentators trying to give Flacco a Participation Award.

Joei

Side question here: Are most NFL fans Trump voters? The comment section on every PFT tweet is just a cesspool.

I can't imagine. But I do agree with you about the comments section. On my FaceBook feed whenever there are articles about this, the comments section is nauseating with those that oppose the kneeling, it's like disgustingly disturbing, same if I see an article on Yahoo sports, or really wherever, it is dominated by Trump supporters. That said, if I dig deeper within those posts I always see plenty of people calling them out. I think those people easily stir up stuff.

On a side note, its glorious to see Baltimore getting dominated and Flacco doing nothing.

Welp, couldn't have been anymore wrong about the outcome of this game. The disappearance of the Ravens defense still mystifies me. Kept hearing they were one of the best in the league.

Against the Browns and the Bengals.

Stats don't exist in a vacuum. The Bengals have been terrible on offense this year, so the Ravens being stout against them is not representative of how they'd play against everyone else.

Then they played a rookie Browns QB in his first road game ever.

Top Bottom