• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 4 |OT| Taking a stand by taking a knee

EverydayBeast

ChatGPT 0.1
11559.jpg

Cleveland Browns today

Rvaan

Banned
Times that the Patriots allowed 33+ points in a game by season:
2010: 1
2011: 1
2012: 1
2013: 0
2014: 2
2015: 1
2016: 0
2017: 3 in 4 weeks

Feels like the Hawks' season is already over.

This isn't a team that looks like it'd go far at all if they even made playoffs

Ceiling's already been reached with Russell/Carroll/Sherman, I don't think you ever see those three together make another SB, let alone win it

Beach

Eddie Lacy 🤔

Not even that Al got him mixed up, the fact that he had burst of more than 2 yards meant it wasn't Lacy

jaekeem

They're still one of the best NFC teams.

based on what? they haven't played a single good D and they've only beaten the 49ers

upcoming games v. texans/skins/eagles/rams will show us if they're going to make any noise this year, even if they make the playoffs

rams looking good means they might not even go into playoffs with homefield 12th man advantage

cdyhybrid

based on what? they haven't played a single good D and they've only beaten the 49ers

upcoming games v. texans/skins/eagles/rams will show us if they're going to make any noise this year, even if they make the playoffs

rams looking good means they might not even go into playoffs with homefield 12th man advantage

Probably because the NFC sucks.

I picked the Seahawks in the GAF Survival Pool........

tumblr_l219iaRrQa1qznz7eo1_500.jpg

"Seattle, if you fuck this up for me........."

Well at least I'll have a silver lining if we lose!

Hold me seahawks gaf I am starting to believe again

ibSCpRR.gif

Top Bottom