• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 4 |OT| Taking a stand by taking a knee

DMVfan123

Banned
Quinton Dunbar?

tumblr_inline_n8vwmothiE1r8ayy5.gif

I always forget tyrod. Watson may be above him too, that's yet to be seen though.
I started thinking about that right after I posted that

Cam
Tyrod
Mariota
Russell
Smith
Watson
Dak
Bortles
Kizer
Wentz
Jameis

Cam and Tyrod are obviously a different level from everybody else. Cam is more power and Tyrod is more finesse but they get similar results.

Mariota is probably just as good but (from what I’ve seen at least) he hasn’t really matured enough to look down the field while scrambling. He usually just kind of uses his mobility to tuck and run when plays break down.

Russel/Smith/Watson/Dak are all similar levels of mobility imo, where they use it more to keep plays alive but can really get behind a defense if they don’t keep an eye on them.

Bort and Kizer are athletic as shit but not good QBs so it’s a different situation.

Wentz and Jameis have that slippery “avoid a bunch of sacks” mobility, but they’re not crazy dangerous out in the open field really.

Lots of different “levels” of mobility.

Instro

Bizarre turn of events there. I don't really get why they have Houston in coverage so much, it's burned us quite few times over the last year or two.

Top Bottom