• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 5 |OT| Free fallin', I'm-a free fallin'

Who were we talking about? Who is a known Trumper?
"We?" Lol I wasn't talking to you.

I'll admit that Brady, Belichick, and Kraft have uncomfortable ties to worthless ass Trump for me as a fan. However, they haven't actually openly endorsed him since he went into office and most of their support seems to have stemmed from personal relationships they had before he seriously ran. I'm open to admitting that I'm wrong, so feel free to correct me.

I've blocked most of them but if I didn't find and respond to one every now and then, their lies might be able to spread. We saw how that worked Nov 2016 and I'm not being that polite again

You stop the flame before it spreads
This seems kind of silly to me. Not everyone who voted for Trump was a Pat's day, and not every Pats fan was a trump supporter.

Pats fans sure are a fun bunch.

I've blocked most of them but if I didn't find and respond to one every now and then, their lies might be able to spread. We saw how that worked Nov 2016 and I'm not being that polite again

cdyhybrid

Their kind already infiltrated tech and gaming media - it ends now.

"We?" Lol I wasn't talking to you.

I'll admit that Brady, Belichick, and Kraft have uncomfortable ties to worthless ass Trump for me as a fan. However, they haven't actually openly endorsed him since he went into office and most of their support seems to have stemmed from personal relationships they had before he seriously ran. I'm open to admitting that I'm wrong, so feel free to correct me.

We = me, cdy

Don't curr if you ignore your team's support of trump, it's there! They absolutely DID endorse him since taking office. He has a pats sb ring

We = me, cdy

Don't curr if you ignore your team's support of trump, it's there! They absolutely DID endorse him since taking off. He has a pats sb ring

Endorsed him how, exactly? I realize Kraft gave a ring to Trump which was a shit move, but what about the rest of the people that actually make up the team? Care to elaborate?

JABEE

I was talking to cdy, not you. But okay.

Endorsed him how, exactly? I realize Kraft gave a ring to Trump which was a shit move, but what about the rest of the people that actually make up the team? Care to elaborate?
Belichick wrote a letter for Trump to use on stage.

The Patriots showed up to the White House.

Robert Kraft donated $1 million dollars to the campaign.

Bellicheck wrote him a letter of personal support, Brady campaigned for him early, Kraft awarded him a sb ring... What more do you need? Shit organization.

Belichick wrote a letter for Trump to use on stage.

The Patriots showed up to the White House.

Robert Kraft donated $1 million dollars to the campaign.
As far as the Belichick letter goes, fair enough, I guess. But he wrote it before he was president. Not defending what he did, Trump is a piece of shit, but providing context.

Same with Kraft. Trump has been way worse than most could have anticipated.

Bronx-Man

Banned
As far as the Belichick letter goes, fair enough, I guess. But he wrote it before he was president. Not defending what he did, Trump is a piece of shit, but providing context.

No I’d say I anticipated this atrocity pretty well. A lot of people did.

LionPride

Banned

He started his campaign by saying that we are getting Mexico's worst, murders, drug dealers, rapists, but some good people

He has not diverted from this path at all

At. All.

It's so stupid that Koetter won't just go to Martin because he wants to make it seem like he needs to earn the job.

Let's just keep swapping them every series so no one can get in rhythm.

Are you telling me that you expected him to be this bad? Not supporting him. I, at the very least, expected him to be reeled in by the folks around him. Dude is a piece of shit, through and through, but I didn't expect it to be this embarrassing. Granted, I live in Los Angeles, so him even winning was a huge pop to my bubble.

What? Everyone said how terrible he would be and he is that terrible. It's not a surprise to anyone who paid attention.

JABEE

I don’t know. Trump talked about Mexican immigrants or “bad hombres” “prowling the streets” long before he put his miniature hand on the Bible.

Top Bottom